• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Suen

Solbakken has disappointed me. Copenhagen has disappointed me, truly IF Elfsborg quality.

Iscoooooooooooo! Yuuuuuuuuuuurt, what did I tell you baby

Facism

congrats madrid, convincing win.

I'm still scratching my head over:

Reserve keeper
Gokhan glass-legs Zan as CB
Sneidjer not starting if he's fit

Tc91

Ando

tumblr_mf7avonYh61rlp91uo1_500.gif

Facism

Negredo says hi. I'm totally over Isco the cunt.

no one cares about your terrible underachieving richboys club.

Isco did really well, massively composed and tricky to score that goal. going to be amazing when he hits his prime

Kagawa hasn't been brilliant. He's playing well but I'd like to see him get involved a bit more. You notice the difference when he plays as a 10. Roams around more and makes long sprints to get in the box. Very intelligent passer too.

He just needs a run of games in his natural position.

Suen

congrats madrid, convincing win.

I'm still scratching my head over:

Reserve keeper
Gokhan glass-legs Zan as CB
Sneidjer not starting if he's fit
Thanks bro. Galatasaray looked like they were out for a win after Bullet scored but they just died in the second half. I think that Drogba header was a much needed goal to give you guys a boost. Still don't understand why Sneijder didn't start, and why isn't Yilmaz playing? Isn't he like one of the best player on the team? Gala has been disappointing this CL, were much better last season.......or maybe Madrid is just amazing this season. One of them.

Suen

:loooooooooool Leverkusen. Moyes stop, don't take out all BPL frustration on Leverkusen, they have nothing to do with them

Anderlecth equalized with Benfica and Olympiacos did the same with PSG.

PSG
Benfica

Shit teams

Top Bottom