• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

dc89

Spurs, Newcastle and Everton up next.

-_-

SzGlc68.jpg

You are already 14th.

Kenka

I would say you should go a make a rant in a Neverkusen forum, but I don't think that getting into a suicide people forum is the thing to do right now

Just enjoy the bundesliga <3

:lol
I am shocked to see players representing the Bundesliga behaving like 12 years old proud, overprotected kids. And this isn't new in the CL.

Shut up both of you.

His goals are just the icing on his box-to-box cake

If Ramires had a terrible mohawk and took penalties, you would basically have Vidal.
did you see him take off his hat when the game ended? first thing he did was correct the mohawk lol

Salvadora

We play so well in the CL for some reason, and it's not because the teams are "easy" because we played like shit against Cardiff.
Cardiff are not an easy team though.

They're well organised, talented and managed by a very capable manager. You've played well in the Champions League, in part, because you haven't faced sides like that.

Elchele

I am shocked to see players representing the Bundesliga behaving like 12 years old proud, overprotected kids. And this isn't new in the CL.

to be honest, it looked like a disaster since I saw the lineup. I would blame Hyppia mostly, why would you change your winning formula just for the most important match so far in the season?

Castro should've played as AM, Reinartz should have been on the bench, Hegeler or Kruse should've played as winger to replace Sam. And Emre Can should be playing in 4th division.

Most importantly, Wollscheid should be the starting CB.

Kenka

to be honest, it looked like a disaster since I saw the lineup. I would blame Hyppia mostly, why would you change your winning formula just for the most important match so far in the season?

Castro should've played as AM, Reinartz should have been on the bench, Hegeler or Kruse should've played as winger to replace Sam. And Emre Can should be playing in 4th division.

Most importantly, Wollscheid should be the starting CB.
I have an once of adrenaline remaining in my body that I suppose will cloud a bit my judgement but I think it would be a good moment to show Hyppiä what his job is, and that he should stick to it. Or simply ask him to leave.
As a fan, I was traumatized by how little the defending block cared about the game. This showing is not understandable. Either sack the team or Hyppiä or preferably both.

As you said, Can should not play at this level. The other teammates in the defence must think seriously about what future they want for themselves at this club.

Top Bottom