• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
They might lineup differently now

Conte will keep them warm by spanking them with his infamous spiked bat

bjaelke

Slow motion of some bloke clearing the lines. Like I give a shit.

CGOBms9.png
Snake: Speed 1

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I'm going to start calling Ashley Young, horse vomit. That's what he reminds me off and that's what he's about as useful as.

Meier

Manchester City have beaten Barcelona and Manchester United to the signing of Racing Club defensive midfield starlet Bruno Zuculini, Goal understands.

The 20-year-old Argentine, tipped by many to break into Alejandro Sabella's squad ahead of next summer's World Cup in Brazil, will join for a fee of £1.5 million at the end of the season.

It is understood that Barcelona and United also made approaches for Zuculini but City's director of football Txiki Begiristain had already moved quickly to complete the deal last summer.

Zuculini was then allowed to spend this season with Racing, whose ongoing financial problems prevented them from holding out for a higher transfer fee.
he capture of Zuculini is yet another sign of the shift in City's transfer strategy towards securing the world's best developing talent, as highlighted by Goal last week.

Zacharias Faour, a 15-year-old Swedish striker dubbed the next Zlatan Ibrahimovic, will join City's elite development squad when the transfer window opens in January in a £1m deal.

City have also won the race for Nigerian wonderkid Kelechi Iheanacho, star of last summer's Under-17 World Cup, and Malaga sensation Brahim Abdelkader, dubbed 'the new Messi'.
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892...ster-city-beat-barcelona-manchester-united-to

Top Bottom