• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

LNBL

Hahaha, dutch commentary saying that they cleared only one 16 yard box as an advantage for Galatasaray. Did not even think about that ><

Fergie

Banned
Evil Kagawa
ibw1NGxaahG2bY.png

How's Leverkusen doing, I want them to qualify.

L1NETT

The this is for the players PS4 marketing campaign is working in full force, Don't know how you guys think the commercial is bad.

It's a rubbish commercial. If you aren't a gamer, it tells you fuck all about PS4.

--

Right let's go United. Please show something.

working in full force

are u a marketing man

can i just helicopter this

Oh I'm sorry gigy, I should've eloquently said that Sony's marketing campaign "This is for the Players" with the PS4, is working really well as seen by the reactions of the audience who buys the fucking thing. Keep in mind that the idea of any commercial or marketing campaign in general is to sell consumers on an idea, not to win a special olympic prize for more artistically accomplished commercial.

Or maybe more like, hey mate the faking thing is selling like bollocks innit mate, so stop being a cunty wanker.

bobito

Banned
Oh I'm sorry gigy, I should've eloquently said that Sony's marketing campaign "This is for the Players" with the PS4, is working really well as seen by the reactions of the audience who buys the fucking thing. Keep in mind that the idea of any commercial or marketing campaign in general is to sell consumers on an idea, not to win a special olympic prize for more artistically accomplished commercial.

Or maybe more like, hey mate the faking thing is selling like bollocks innit mate, so stop being a cunty wanker.

I don't think the ps4 is selling well because of that advertising campaign. The xbox advert is much better, but single advertisimg campaigns don't alone cause sales.

wedward

Drawing conclusions about advertising based on sales is usually a bad idea.

Top Bottom