• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Mastadon

Banned
ibrAEZEnaK3yy0.gif

never

I love how Yurt gets banned within minutes, yet you're still here.

Koko

Banned
This summer. Rubin continues to be our feeder club. We're getting Ryazantsev from them this winter too.

Isn't he (Ryazantsev) having a bad season? Or was the previous to this one? I remember reading somewhere that the Kazan fans were disappointed with him.

Koko

Banned
Clegg what are you doing?

Also is all good plug is coming back soon if he manages to not get banned while being banned AGAIN.

FootballFan

See guys this is what happens when we constantly make fun of the owner of GAF and say he looks like Lewandowski.

Leave Evilore alone!

pls

stop, we r dying

Isn't he (Ryazantsev) having a bad season? Or was the previous to this one? I remember reading somewhere that he Kazan fans were disappointed with him.

He got a couple of straight red cards this season, lol, that's probably what you were hearing about.

I can't watch the Milan game because I'm at work, so I am now vacating the interwebs. Won't be back here until about 8 hours from now. Then you can feel free to make fun of me for Muntari's own goals and Max's shitty subs.

Until then though, FORZA MILAN!

Top Bottom