• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

LTWheels

Saw Gravity at the last viewing at the BFI IMAX today.

It was a good film, but not as great as people have made it out to be. Surprisingly short, and I thought that there would be more story.

Enjoyed the use of 3D. Before the film, they had the trailer for the Hobbit. I thought that the Hobbit way over used the 3D effect. It's much better when the 3D is more subtle.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Barcelona have agreed a sponsorship deal said to be worth £15.3m with Intel under which the chipmaker's logo will be printed on the inside of players' shirts.

The idea behind the unusual positioning of the logo is that it will be revealed when a player lifts his shirt to celebrate a goal.

Barcelona's players would be under no obligation to display the logo, which will be added to the shirts for the first time in Saturday's La Liga home match against Villarreal

lol

FootballFan

hdEg042.jpg

lol

Barca is dead

This is just ridiculous lol.

Neygod will never bow down to Intel dollar bills. I can see cesc, pique, Pedro and alves doin the celebration already.

noal

Banned
The Europa League sounded like a good idea when it was announced but it doesn't seem to have panned out that way.

A lot of teams must dread qualifying for it with the travelling involved and the fixture congestion taking its toll on teams league form.

Maybe its time to go back to a straight knockout competition?

first off I'm not pulga. I only support Madrid in europe, club america in north america. I do not support two teams in the same continent. if the two ever meet though, I will choose CA mostly due to being in the family. Pulga is misguided, supporting a worthless club such as Scrubentus. he needs to stick to one team. the one true team, like madrid... or scrubentus if he prefers mediocrity at it's finest. Scrubentus is nothing more than a tease who will never live up to the hype.

Filling in for yurt? no matter, I'll finish with this: does big tongues develop when one qualifies for Europa League? that must be such an achievement for Scrubentus. too bad they will be knocked out of that competition as well. they don't got what it takes. Napoli and even Spurs has a better chance of winning it.

Goodbye Scrubentus, cl footy will not miss you the slightest, and pls let the door hit yer arse on the way out.

u wot m8

You do realize that was a joke right? Also, where did this two team crap come from? I don't think I even mentioned it once in that post. I only mentioned Pulga because he likes Madrid and his name stands for Flea. In the original quote he says "pinche bug." I thought Flea/Pulga was fitting.

noal

Banned
Ahhhh. Just been for my hair cut. Having your hair washed by a girl is GOAT.

Haven't been to a hairdressers since April 1994. I just get other people to do it or the missus. I remember the date because I got it cut before a football tournament in Barcelona because I thought it would be really hot. It was just warm instead.

Ushojax

I'm glad AVB is trying different things like Andros on the LW. Not many teams will be able to live with him and Lennon on the flanks.

Batigol

Banned
Hixx, you still playing ultimate team on ps4?

Can give you some coins if you like. Ps3 shares the same market. Got some left over from making a team earlier

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Rosell is destroying Barcelona, just disgusting. If all this sponsors garbage translated to quality signings, but nope.

Ushojax

Annoying to concede on a corner but I suppose we do have a CM and a LB playing centre back.

Meier

The Europa League Group B table is utterly shocking. If you'd told me that PSV and Zagreb wouldn't go through over Ludogrets Razgrad (who?) and Chornomorets (who?), I'd have told you that you were crazy. That is thoroughly embarrassing for PSV.

Poor Wigan. What a disappointing result especially since they were up 1-0 early.

Elchele

Kind of funny how Eintracht Frankfurt is putting everything on the EL this season, can't wait for them to draw Juventus or Tottenham in the next round :lol

Suen

at least we were so close we could smell it. Madrid, Arsenal and the other shit team you support don't even remember what's like to be in an european final.

edit: PARMA! the other shit team is Parma.
You know I kind of feel honored that you of all people would mention Parma <3 Join the train.

Kind of funny how Eintracht Frankfurt is putting everything on the EL this season, can't wait for them to draw Juventus or Tottenham in the next round :lol
At the rate Juve is going down this season in a continental tournament and Spurs just being Spurs I bet Frankfurt, with some luck , could win against both

#TeamFrankfurt

The Europa League Group B table is utterly shocking. If you'd told me that PSV and Zagreb wouldn't go through over Ludogrets Razgrad (who?) and Chornomorets (who?), I'd have told you that you were crazy. That is thoroughly embarrassing for PSV.

Poor Wigan. What a disappointing result especially since they were up 1-0 early.

Dinamo Zagreb is awful, why would you ever expect them to make it through? Chernomorets though are a good team, just as good as anybody in Ukraine this season, bar Shakhtar.

Randdalf

AND Intel is only paying the club like $20 to put that into the shirts lol.

Yeah but one could argue that Intel aren't paying for the logo inside the shirt, they're paying for the debate that will inevitably be formed around it and the attention that will give to their brand name.

Suen

Sums up Eredivisie.

Top Bottom