• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Kassu

Banned
RAMSEEEEYY

I'm gonna bring Ramsey into my Fantasy team to stop him from scoring so much. Fucking guy is bullshit. Hope you enjoyed his good form while it lasted because once he's in my midfield his career is done.
I was thinking about swapping him to Wilshere after Marseille game. Thank god I didn't do it.

Zabojnik

Did you read his barber's interview?
KuGsj.gif

Yeah, haha. Marco Di Napoli, perfect.

I'm gonna bring Ramsey into my Fantasy team to stop him from scoring so much. Fucking guy is bullshit. Hope you enjoyed his good form while it lasted because once he's in my midfield his career is done.

Won't happen. I bought him for that reason and it hasn't worked. I came in like 96th place last season in the general fantasy league. This season I'm like 58th or some bullshit and he still does it.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Lol! He's 20, in league one and can barely get a start for Swindon. First team squad my arse.

Barely get a start? He's started 14 league games this season.

Pritchard and Januzaj were the best players in the U21 league last season, he has got the potential.

deroli

That was a dirty victory. Two penalties, one (marvelous) freekick, almost no chance from open play. We were pretty vulnerable today but made almost perfect use of our opportunities. Mainz on the other hand dominated large parts of the match, their style of play made us do many mistakes but they failed to capitalize on those.
Winning games despite playing shit - that's a new quality of the team this season! That might be enough to beat Saarbrücken on tuesday, but we shouldn't bother to overtake Leverkusen next week with such a half-assed effort.

I never was really familiar with the whole Giggs story until recently so I read up a bit on it and while I never believe in judging a player off the field, he disgust me greatly I mean its your fucking brother man Jesus Christ!

Clegg

With all the Ramsey/Aguero hype and PoTY calls, I think Rooney has been over looked a bit. 6 goals and 5 assists and 8 and 8 in all competitions for United.

GorillaJu

Earlier this year we had that formation made by Footballfan of Arsenal's formation before facing United, where he had them lined up in an honor guard.

It was safe. It was familiar.

Now Arsenal are top of the league and 7 points ahead.

I don't want to live in this world.

Wilbur

Banned
With all the Ramsey hype and PoTY calls, I think Rooney has been over looked a bit. 6 goals and 5 assists and 8 and 8 in all competitions for United.

I don't actually think he's been that great in a lot of games where he's scored though. West Brom, dodgy free kick. Free kick against City. Free kick against Palace. That amounts for half his goal tally and he wasn't very good in any of those games.

wedward

With all the Ramsey/Aguero hype and PoTY calls, I think Rooney has been over looked a bit. 6 goals and 5 assists and 8 and 8 in all competitions for United.

Overlooked for what? POTY? I'd say he has no chance over Ramsey or Aguero right now. He is having a good season though, the fat cunt.

Top Bottom