• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

With all the Ramsey/Aguero hype and PoTY calls, I think Rooney has been over looked a bit. 6 goals and 5 assists and 8 and 8 in all competitions for United.
Probably cos whilst he is undoubtedly playing well he isn't defining games the way the other two you mentioned there are.

If anybody has been over looked it's Suarez.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Django is POTY.

I don't actually think he's been that great in a lot of games where he's scored though. West Brom, dodgy free kick. Free kick against City. Free kick against Palace. That amounts for half his goal tally and he wasn't very good in any of those games.

Are you saying he's United's Neybinho?

Wilbur

Banned
Probably cos whilst he is undoubtedly playing well he isn't defining games the way the other two you mentioned there are.

If anybody has been over looked it's Suarez.

Suarez has been fantastic, yep. In a lot less games as well.

Are you saying he's United's Neybinho?

Kind of, I guess. I mean he's playing well enough, and he's scoring so I can't really complain (his two best performances have been in the CL though). He just hasn't played as individually well as Aguero, Ramsey and Suarez have.

GorillaJu

I'd like to say that the International date line is keeping me in my 20's for another 24 hours but I should probably just admit I'm now 30 years old. =\

Salvadora

824932048.gif

/dead

With all the Ramsey hype and PoTY calls, I think Rooney has been over looked a bit. 6 goals and 5 assists and 8 and 8 in all competitions for United.

Most of that came from set pieces.

FK goal against City, Palace, West Brom
Header against Stoke
Assist against Arsenal, Bayer, Liverpool, Cardiff

The perfect Moyes player.

GorillaJu

Thanks guys. Nothing too exciting, gonna take a weekend trip to the mountains for a hot spring and probably see a movie or something. Gift from my parents is a Playstation but god knows when they'll be in stock again :lol

Thanks guys. Nothing too exciting, gonna take a weekend trip to the mountains for a hot spring and probably see a movie or something. Gift from my parents is a Playstation but god knows when they'll be in stock again :lol
That sounds good.

Never made a big deal out of my birthday.

That generally sounds like a wonderful weekend.

Enjoy.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'd like to say that the International date line is keeping me in my 20's for another 24 hours but I should probably just admit I'm now 30 years old. =\

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE <3

You're only as old as you feel innit

and you look young anyway so stop bitching

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/824932048.gif[IMG]
/dead[/QUOTE]

omg

Bayern are just a bunch of nerds who are (extremely) good at football aren't they [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Maybe not so much overlooked, but taken for granted.

He's having his best season in quite a few years now.

That is, if he manages not to get injured.

Ferguson's right. Rooney sometimes starts off great but tapers off near the end of the season if there's an injury. Historically, he just doesn't bounce back to a great form after.

Glad to see Arsenal styling it. I wouldn't mind Arsene Wenger to be at the top this season. That old bastard deserves it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I got the sweetest gift on my birthday this year

A scudetto with the words "World's best brother" on it.
3AQmK.gif

L1NETT

Yeah, same. On my birthday I just get a takeaway and sit around the house aha

Yep. My Birthday of monday and I plan on doing exactly that.

Might go pub, but to much hassle to make a massive fuss.

----

Also, rewatching The Street. Might be my favourite drama ever, so goddamn good.

Wilbur

Banned
Before the start of the season out of the teams likely to win the league I would always have said Arsenal over City and Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool.

But

FootyGAF's behaviour has led me astray

Moyeezus has to prevail. There is no alternative.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
HELP FADE GUYS

fadetoblack &#8207;@fadegaf 15s
Thinking of getting Silent Hill for Vita. I know it's a dungeon crawler... But anyone play it? is it decent?

Hahaha <3

Who you got tomorrow baby? Is it Udinese?

Our feeder club, yes.

WJD

Loving the PS4.

It's fucking top.

Resogun is the best game out for it by far.

Killzone's pretty but ultimately it's still Killzone.

FIFA is pretty similar to current gen but OMG THE REPLAYS. ACTUAL GRASS PARTICLES.

Resogun, though. Oh man.

Ugh I'm never going to see a United match this year, always at work. This is starting to really bum me out.

Haven't been to one since the 8-2 against Arsenal thanks to Uni. Managed to get tickets to Villa away though through one of my dads BFF's.

Wilbur

Banned
Ugh I'm never going to see a United match this year, always at work. This is starting to really bum me out.

Yeah, same. Missed Leverkusen, Cardiff, missing Spurs, missed the derby, missed Arsenal... last one I watched live was Fulham.

HELP FADE GUYS

fadetoblack &#8207;@fadegaf 15s
Thinking of getting Silent Hill for Vita. I know it's a dungeon crawler... But anyone play it? is it decent?

No it's pretty shit even if you look at it as being something separate away from the SH franchise (which it really has not that much to do with), surely there's a better dungeon crawler on vita. Book of memories got a 58 rating on metacritic for a reason. ;)

Top Bottom