• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Clegg

Game is opening up slightly, but its down to the sloppiness of both teams rather than through any sort of ingenuity of play.

L1NETT

Chelsea have come with a gameplan to kill the game and stop Arsenal playing, and counter hard and they have done it really well. It's fucking boring and I hate it, but Jose fucking knows what to do.

Arsenal so poor. Ramsey and Ozil sloppy. Giroud isolated and lumpy.

But for me it's more Chelsea stopping Arsenal playing than Arsenal being dire.

GQman2121

Banned
Honestly, we've looked good here all things considered. We've had opportunities, but have remained strong in defence. If we can keep this up, I can see us finding a winner.

Suen

lol, no he hasn't. He's been poor today though, like everyone else.

Arsenal once again doing that thing where they show zero bottle when it matters.
In comparison to how he started his season he's been very quiet in our 2-3 recent games (including this one) but I might feel that way because I expect him to score or shoot on goal which isn't really his main task.

Pleased we've gone 4-3-3, playing pretty well, Frank was unlucky but Willian, either hit it properly or float it for someone else.

Definitely not a penalty for Arsenal

GQman2121

Banned
Chelsea have come with a gameplan to kill the game and stop Arsenal playing, and counter hard and they have done it really well. It's fucking boring and I hate it, but Jose fucking knows what to do.

Arsenal so poor. Ramsey and Ozil sloppy. Giroud isolated and lumpy.

But for me it's more Chelsea stopping Arsenal playing than Arsenal being dire.

That's basically it really. When the lineups were announced it was clear that Jose had no intention of recording his first loss to Wenger. Working thus far.

omgkitty

I know Arsenal fans shit on Mike Dean a lot mainly because we seem to lose every fucking game he refs, but seriously does anyone think he's a good ref?

bud

arsenal have the ball; chelsea are creating the chances. arsenal look very, very sloppy. just what the fuck is ramsey doing? it's not just him either.

arsenal are not gonna make it. ;_;

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sherwood offered interim manager till Summer according to Guardian Sport

Thoughts Usho?

Sounds decent to me

I'll take that. Tim's been mouthy about wanting it long term but he has to earn that first.

He's rejuvenated the dressing room and perhaps a less restrictive style will help the new players settle in. Just play their football rather than asking them to follow hyper-detailed instructions. It could backfire bit the only way to get the players confident is by scoring goals, we can go back to 4231 in the future.

Top Bottom