• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

AndresON777

shooting blanks
That's because it's on NBC Sports. Like all EPL games.

I have the directv package in spanish son. I get mexican, colombian, argentine, german, etc games but I dont get epl because it's on comcast owned nbc sports network which i dont get.

pls

i've found a few shitty streams but they keep dying :(

--thanks

Suen

Boring first half. We're not creating much and as people said we're sloppy. We may controll the ball more but we're creating nothing out of it while Chelsea just defends and wait for the right moment to counter, one of Mou's specialities. Unless we put some more pressure we're just gonna concede on one of those counters eventually.

Boring first half. We're not creating much and as people said we're sloppy. We may controll the ball more but we're creating nothing out of it while Chelsea just defends and wait for the right moment to counter, one of Mou's specialities. Unless we put some more pressure we're just gonna concede on one of those counters eventually.

I want Poldi on,

Mou doing what he does best, nullify Arsenal's offense, build from the counter-attack. textbook Jose, loved what i've seen so far.

and why are people surprised in Ozil's invisibility? 40 million down the drain, Madrid sold a dud.

Probably harsh of me to say we're bottling it, considering how well Chelsea are playing down the middle of the pitch, but we've been sloppy and are seriously lacking fluidity right now.

Have to imagine we'll play better in the 2nd half.

Elchele

which team are you supporting?

L1NETT

Come on prawn sandwich brigade get back to your seats and watch the game of football you paid half a ford fiesta to come watch.

GorillaJu

The way Mikel comes off the ground and over the ball on the tackle I can see where Jamie is coming from thinking it's a red. Still think it's a yellow card though. Not violent enough for a red.

The funny thing about the Walcott incident is that he anticipates the contact and is going down before he's touched, but if he hasn't done that and just let's Willian come in and make the challenge I think he's won the penalty :lol

bud

The way Mikel comes off the ground and over the ball on the tackle I can see where Jamie is coming from thinking it's a red. Still think it's a yellow card though. Not violent enough for a red.

The funny thing about the Walcott incident is that he anticipates the contact and is going down before he's touched, but if he hasn't done that and just let's Willian come in and make the challenge I think he's won the penalty :lol

not violent enough? no way, man. that's a leg breaker.

phaze

Podolski
KuGsj.gif

Top Bottom