• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Facism

Gold Member
I BET ALL OF THEM SUPPORT GALATASARAY AM I RIGHT

iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

LOL. More like Coventry City/Birmingham City/Wolverhampton/any other shitty midlands club where their city of origin is full of mutants.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

6sxvdu9ljqd.gif

fuck those turks

:(

Nah, facism is fucking cool. And I bet they have many facisms over there as well.

:)

facism can have my babies. galatasaray cannot.

:D :D

Would you maybe interested in going to Ajax - Feyenoord three days after the Ajax - PSV game? It's a maybe from my side because I promised someone that I can arrange tickets but only two sadly but I'm not sure yet if that's going to happen. Tickets will be around 30 euros. They go on sale the 26th so I'll know soon enough if I still have that extra ticket.

I'm terribly busy that week so I don't think so sorry.

Linius

After that story I was kind of glad they only have sons. You never know :p

It's time for summer again, they bbq all kinds of amazing stuff and always hand some stuff over to us.

Salazar

Went for a morning run down the coast

Got there. No buses cos it's Christmas.

Had to walk back. I think my feet are broken. Feeling like a Moyes Boy.

Meier

Silva has been absolutely amazing this season while healthy. 4 goals and 4 assists in 9 PL games. He or Nasri would have been a worthy inclusion. Fernandinho too but he doesn't have the stats necessarily to make a team like this.

Svia, you didn't reply when I asked you how easy/hard it would be to drive from Europe to Beijing across Russia.

Sheeit, I completely forgot about that PM. It would be quite the trek that's for sure. It's certainly possible but it would be a huge undertaking. You'd probably have to go through my home town (Irkutsk) on the way :)

My Mum got engaged today. Not too sure what to think about considering I think they have only known each other about 6 months but I guess I am happy for her!

Don't think you're on mine

Username's the same as it is on here. Internally debating whether to buy State of Decay and/or Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Buy Splinter Cell and I will do Family Sharing with you so you can play my version of State of Decay. I don't play any of my steam games anymore :lol

Quiche, pls.

Sorry :/

My Mum got engaged today. Not too sure what to think about considering I think they have only known each other about 6 months but I guess I am happy for her!

Buy Splinter Cell and I will do Family Sharing with you so you can play my version of State of Decay. I don't play any of my steam games anymore :lol

Sorry :/

Can two people share eachother's games?
Can two people share the same account at once?

Think I'll buy State of Decay since my brother wants to play it as well, and I like to feel like I own the games I play :p

Have you played Rust btw?

Splatt

Silva has been absolutely amazing this season while healthy. 4 goals and 4 assists in 9 PL games. He or Nasri would have been a worthy inclusion. Fernandinho too but he doesn't have the stats necessarily to make a team like this.

There was one moment against Fulham where Silva demonstrated his silky smooth ball control.

My jaw hit the floor...

Think I'll buy State of Decay since my brother wants to play it as well, and I like to feel like I own the games I play :p

Yes
No unless one of the players play in offline mode which is what most of the people I have are doing.

Linius

This post has Hitcher written all over it. Three questionmarks in four sentences, 75% score!

Yen

. @FulhamFC: Fulham Football Club has confirmed it has appointed Alan Curbishley as First Team Technical Director. #ffc #coyw

You what mate?

Top Bottom