• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Fergie

Banned
BcRkijYIAAEL0YE.png

Can't wait for Sherlock.

Linius

Only listened to Interpol (the album) once. They've lost it :(

TOTBL is GOAT

Untitled - Brilliant
Obstacle 1 - Brilliant
NYC - Great
PDA - GOAT
Say Hello To The Angels - Good
Hands Away - Great
Stella Was A Diver And She Was Always Down - Brilliant
Obstacle 2 - Good
Roland - Good
The New - Great
Leif Eriksen - GOAT

Antics is a great album as well, and Our Love To Admire grew on me after a few listens and is atually really good

Yeah, amazing album. They're touring over here next summer so I hope to catch them at one of the festivals.

Facism

Gold Member
i want to go out tonight but i don't.

knocked 40% off my car insurance today, too. Almost paying more for road tax.

Kenka

I already hate Loko the least out of the Moscow clubs (until Torpedo get re-promoted). What more do you want from me?

One of your favourite Juve players with one of my most hated Zenit players? Cool, indeed. Fucking Pog the Log, I instictively shook my head when I saw him in the picture.
Couldn't even walk on the pitch while in Stuttgart.
But I think Yurt wanted to just show some Juve stuff along with some Russian stuff to have an excuse to post something in the thread.

Carbonox

FIFA career mode is so stupid. Lichtsteiner and Pepe retiring at age 31, really now?

Replaced Lichtsteiner with Candreva, Pirlo (who also retired) with Verratti and Pepe with Bonaventura.

I should stop being lazy and get more involved with the online side of things. Tinkered a bit with Ultimate Team too but that shit is so annoying to manage.

Linius

My mum got me a 'december calender' today. You can scratch open one square for each day of the month to win money. So far I'm on six euros, this going to be a good Christmas :p

Couldn't even walk on the pitch while in Stuttgart.
But I think Yurt wanted to just show some Juve stuff along with some Russian stuff to have an excuse to post something in the thread.

Posting pictures of Nedved is always acceptable, regardless of reason. Nedved <3 <3 <3

Linius

Happy hanukkah

Would you maybe interested in going to Ajax - Feyenoord three days after the Ajax - PSV game? It's a maybe from my side because I promised someone that I can arrange tickets but only two sadly but I'm not sure yet if that's going to happen. Tickets will be around 30 euros. They go on sale the 26th so I'll know soon enough if I still have that extra ticket.

Top Bottom