• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

GorillaJu

Damn, getting robbed of that goal chance with the terrible offside call is really going to bite us

We can still score another, though. City's defense is just as messy as ours.

GorillaJu

We aren't getting dicked over like Utd, Spurs or Arsenal and that's a big plus here. City's attack is incredibly fast, just cuts through us like a hot knife through butter.

sohois

Both teams dangerous going forward, suicidal at the back - City have had the slight edge so far, albeit hugely referee assisted.

Not really understanding the Cissokho bashing, he's done a decent job for me at LB, had a shaky start to be sure but hasn't been too bad since then.

Really seeing the 2 sides of Skrtel today, insane set piece defending and unbelievable last ditch tackles.

At the moment City are simply robbing Liverpool of a point here, due to the horrific reffing calls.

Feorax

The way this half has been, we could easily score 2 or 3 in the next 45.

I still think it will be a City win, but we are far from out of this game.

Kyoufu

We aren't getting dicked over like Utd, Spurs or Arsenal and that's a big plus here. City's attack is incredibly fast, just cuts through us like a hot knife through butter.

Reminds me of Napoli's counter attack speed a couple of seasons ago. Blink and you miss them slicing you open with a katana.

This is some Zandatsu level shit.

GorillaJu

Not really understanding the Cissokho bashing, he's done a decent job for me at LB, had a shaky start to be sure but hasn't been too bad since then.

No you're spot-on. He was poor at the very opening but he's been solid and come into the game.

Game should be 2-2, will come away remembering that if we lose this. City are fortunate in the extreme that the officiating was so poor.

RaGe_pt

These two are the real title contenders. I won't be surprised if either of them win it.

I still think that Liverpool lacks a bit of experience and quality on their squad and that might be an issue throughout the rest of the season. Though they are doing an amazing job with the players they have and I would love to see them win this year. City on the other hand have, by far, the best team in the league.

Splatt

xBcbizudCMAAx84z.jpg.pagespeed.ic.q156utJiil.webp

Fergie

Banned
I still think that Liverpool lacks a bit of experience and quality on their squad and that might be an issue throughout the rest of the season. Though they are doing an amazing job with the players they have and I would love to see them win this year. City on the other hand have, by far, the best team in the league.
Bar some defenders, Lescott is pure shite.

Kolarov is shaky at defending but has that lethal left foot.

arkon

True. I think lack of European games works in their favour as well though. Barring injuries/suspension they can field their strongest teams in the league without worrying about a crucial game in mid-week.

Top Bottom