• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

L1NETT

I can smell a dodgy 85minute United penalty to win this. Take your pick between Adnan and Young to dive to win it.

Norwich need to stick one of these chances away :/

We might have a chance in front if Young is ACTUALLY a threat. Kagawa is playing well but it means nothing if there's no one to link with.

YES YOUNG GET INJURED.

I really love how Cleverley asks for the ball when he's surrounded by 3 players, as if he could do anything with it there :lol

Evra man - honestly he doesn't care, that's all it can be!!?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
We can now put Norwich on the list of teams that can outplay our midfield, so far this season we have only bested Swansea and Villa, every other team has made us look a joke.

Kagawa, i mean come on man, i refuse to believe you are this bad

Kyoufu

What happened to all the Belgian talent this season in the PL? Dembele, Hazard, Benteke etc have been quiet.

I think Lukaku is the only one that stands out atm, right?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Smalling on the other side should be the less competent one.

I mean, he's pretty horrible, but Evra is doing tremendously to outstrip him.

You single out him for criticism ? Really ?

Only because I am told time and time again he is played out of position and in the right position is wonderful. He gets given chance after chance and fails to deliver. Im not going to single out Cleverly, Young, Evra because its been pretty clear all season they have been duff.

All I can think of us doing here is putting Adnan on for Young.

But really the problem is in midfield, surprise surprise. Nothing coming from there apart from 2/3 passes from Carrick.

All we're doing is playing it up the sides where we're not winning the balls or the combinations breaks down - Norwich get the ball and feast on Evra's shitness.

They'll score eventually.

What happened to all the Belgian talent this season in the PL? Dembele, Hazard, Benteke etc have been quiet.

Hazard is doing well enough.

Mignolet, too.

They are back to their true level, hopefully now the ridiculous hype can die down.

We'll still win the World Cup though.

Only because I am told time and time again he is played out of position and in the right position is wonderful. He gets given chance after chance and fails to deliver. Im not going to single out Cleverly, Young, Evra because its been pretty clear all season they have been duff.

Really? I thought Kagawa was our best player out front today. Although that's not saying much seeing how shit Young is and how invisible Hernandez has been.

jptkXwx4X2RN1_e.jpg

I honestly don't think Young was that bad. He and Kagawa had some good moments. They've been decent, but nothing more. Chicha has been making good runs, but has been invisible mostly. He and Kagawa were a bit unlucky that the linesman called their attack offside. Could have ended up in a goal.

Top Bottom