• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

phaze

What happened to Rooney ? Just put him in my team ffs. At least Norwich should be more of a challenge without him and RvP.

noal

Banned
That was my theory as well.

I figured since Fabio is getting NO playing time its cause he went through the backdoor on Moyes daughter.

Something MUST have happened. Perhaps they made a video and were showing it to all the lads in the changing rooms when Moyes walked in and said " I'm fucking your career up after you dare mess with MY PRECIOUS"!

Hixx

If we can beat Cardiff today and take some momentum into Villa at home...

We can do it.

Watch AJ and O'Shea start -_-

I'm tentatively watching Palace in hopes that that they can by some miracle do us a favour at the Etihad, but I suspect I'll be switching over to the United game relatively quickly.

Moodmon

Neo Member
So dad gets to my house about ten minutes late. Expecting another dire game, especially as we are already 1-0 down after five minutes. Rubbish game coming up, right?

GReuaXw.gif

I do not know what to make of that. First half Hammers robbed, second half the crazy happens. Lugano is dire, Brunt never gets taken off or dropped for reasons I cannot fathom, Anelka finally scores and Berahino is amazing.

I think a draw was fair, maybe? My mind is so broken at seeing Brom score more than one goal I am unable to think.

GorillaJu

Fer trying to complete his FM fantasy - he's United's player on my FM save. I actually have always been impressed by him when watching. He and Delph are my two picks for midfielders from the lower teams.

L1NETT

Sod off Carrick that was basically assault.

Kagawa needs to do that more often, just win frees from time to time. Still a tad fragile.

Hixx

Fuck. Ronaldo doesn't have any fashion sense. For a rich personnel with ''stylistic'' hair dress, he is just hopeless.

Footballers are the most brain dead creators on earth.

When he's waking up next to Irina Shayk or whatever I think the last thing on his mind is "gee, what am I going to wear today?"

If it was me it'd defo be "how long can I go without sticking any clothes on today?"

Top Bottom