• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Zabojnik

Expecting great things from Suarez and Liverpool later on. Especially after this bore of a game.

Why is that reporter shaving with a microphone?

bud

ibxich6LIjue00.png

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Ibrahimovic, 32, is with French champions Paris St Germain and counts Ajax, Juventus, Inter Milan, Barcelona and AC Milan among his former clubs.

And the Sun quotes the skilful forward saying: "Celtic is a club with a big tradition and a place any top player would want to end their career.
"How could I say I wouldn't want to play for those fans every week?"

"He'd have to play well to get in our team," was Lennon's lighthearted response to the Scottish Sun's story.

lols

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ibrahimovic, 32, is with French champions Paris St Germain and counts Ajax, Juventus, Inter Milan, Barcelona and AC Milan among his former clubs.

And the Sun quotes the skilful forward saying: "Celtic is a club with a big tradition and a place any top player would want to end their career.
"How could I say I wouldn't want to play for those fans every week?"

"He'd have to play well to get in our team," was Lennon's lighthearted response to the Scottish Sun's story.

lols

he'll join Rangers a year later

Top Bottom