• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Salvadora

qLVDUf.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
PLS

THERE'S A GIANT SPIDER TRYING TO KILL ME.

Why does it spit fire?

hohohoo

you're going to die a thousand deaths in the next boss

let me know when you get to him, I used to kill him with literally nothing on.

Plasma

Banned
Lots of people seem happy that Kos is back in the squad today but I think Vermaelen did well in his absence, didn't really do anything wrong.

rvy

Banned

WTF.

hohohoo

you're going to die a thousand deaths in the next boss

let me know when you get to him, I used to kill him with literally nothing on.

I refuse to die. I'm a gigantic scumbag, so when I first enter a level, I just put down a summon sign and wait for some other noob to summon me so I can go exploring with him.
Spider boss is a bigger scumbag though.

Kassu

Banned
Just came back home from LAN party few hours ago and I'm probably too tired to understand anything about this match but I'm still trying to watch.

Giroud pls score

Salvadora

So the team who has been top on New Year's Eve has gone on to win the league in the last four seasons.

If Arsenal win we're going to win the league. It is known.

GQman2121

Banned
Coleman again, huh? With these next few games, man, Everton can go on a real run.

It's raining and my Uber driver is slow as shit in the traffic. I hate missing kickoff.

Eanan

What a player coleman is. Really coming into his own this season. Easily the best rb in the league at the moment.

Clegg

For the whole game Debuchy has been getting into very good attacking positions and then doing nothing with the ball.

Must do better.

Top Bottom