• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Bendnter in, Wenger out.

Such a fuck joke that we have to bring him on in need of a goal.

And it is not even like we have our 45 million playmaker on.

Berbatov scored. We're done.

Fuck off Sam, fuck off Nolan. Let's get a manager in who knows how to set up for at least half-decent football and start over from the Championship. Better quality of fans in the lower leagues, at least.

Can't believe Stoke are up on Everton. Assaidi playing well as of late.
Without their 2 CBs.

Weak squad too. Games were gonna catch up eventually.

Not watching so maybe they're looking good for the comeback but not surprised they're losing considering the fixture congestion...

slider

Was just texting my mate who's at the game. As I typed "Nolan's sending off means it can only go one way..." Berbatov scored. Fuck you Fat Sam. I wonder what he'll do in this transfer window.

For the rest of this season, I now support whichever team the filthy Spuds are playing.

Come on...*looks at SSN*, Manchester United!!! Urgh, I feel so dirty.

Was just texting my mate who's at the game. As I typed "Nolan's sending off means it can only go one way..." Berbatov scored. Fuck you Fat Sam. I wonder what he'll do in this transfer window.

Hopefully he'll do us all a favour and quit, because we know the board won't fire him (not with the wages he's on). Unfortunately, in desperation he'll likely spend more of the Dave's money poorly and we'll still be relegated. Or, Andy Carroll comes back and saves our season! Lol.

LTWheels

So easy to forget how young Sterling is.

If he keeps developing he will be amazing.

...and he is supplying the future generation of Liverpool players with all of his offspring everywhere.

Splatt

So easy to forget how young Sterling is.

If he keeps developing he will be amazing.

...and he is supplying the future generation of Liverpool players with all of his offspring everywhere.

Just needs to work on his finishing, his pace is amazing.

Top Bottom