• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Elchele

There are enough top players playing here for the standard to stay high enough.

Only thing that stops this train is if the tv money somehow stopped coming in. BT will push the prices even higher next time.

It's not good for football in this country but it's great for the league.

It just seems like inflation, really, more money coming for the teams but also the wages and transfer fees get bigger and bigger. I just wonder what is going to happen when you have to pay 80M pounds for an average player.

Still clubs don't seem to be taking advantage of that money, because smaller teams are still buying players from the same league, not taking advantage of economic superiority in comparison to La Liga or Bundesliga.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Oscar loooooooool

Mata is going to force his way out this window, Mou treats him like shit.

slider

Same here. At least the odds are we'll have a different manager in charge. Can't see Sam sticking around in the Championship and nor do I particularly want him to. I was fine with his brand of football when it was getting us consistent results that, while not setting the world on fire, at least saw us stable. But this season? Everything since the start of the transfer window has been an utter, unmitigated disaster (two tasty and entirely unexpected victories at Shite Hart Lane, aside).

I wonder if Sam will quit ahead of the end of the season so he can keep his precious "never been relegated" stat alive.

It's strange cos to my mind he's nothing more than a Championship manager. The fat fucking cunt.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Oscar with the Young impersonation

Jose will of course not see it, or if he did see it it was a travesty it was not given

LTWheels

You know, I think Henderson has way better through balls than Coutinho. Especially when a quick ball is played during a counter attack.

wedward

Jack playing well this half.

As much as people like to talk about how two-footed, you just need to watch this game to see that he isn't really. Just shoot dammit.

We will win.

Top Bottom