• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Awful.

Not too surprised since we haven't looked very good in our little run.

Nobody playing well really. Valencia doing alright I suppose.

Splatt

ferguson-phone.jpg

Calling Webb...

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
We should be 3-0 up, the missed chances are going to come back to bite us. How did Soldado shin that cross?

Marc

I would expect Utd to go on and win the game easily, but this season... who bloody knows. Think it will be a draw which is a crap result for both.

Well done to Sherwood though for going there to win.

Scum

What has Fabio done to deserve this? Send him on loan to us instead of Buttner, Salazar.

We should be 3-0 up, the missed chances are going to come back to bite us. How did Soldado shin that cross?

Ush, pls. You know deep down how this will turn out. 1-0 up against Man Utd with missed chances galore.

zknS7MG.png

Koko

Banned
Ohh for fuck sakes I think I just read a huge spoiler of Game of Thrones by some stupid random comment on Reddit.

Fergie

Banned
I don't know what Evra is thinking these days. Loses the ball and doesn't even run after it.
Always out of position. Looks like he doesn't give a fuck.

Fabio and Rafa should be our go to fullbacks.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Talk to me about deserve Usho

Teams that waste chances from 6 yards get no sympathy from me, same as when Norwich lost to you the other day.

The team that deserves is the team that puts the ball in the net.

Clegg

I thought you were busy "helping" a girl from uni. Just taking a break, eh?
She's not from my uni. Taking a break coz we've been trying to get a wardrobe through the door for the last 10 minutes and it won't fit. Some dismantling may be required

Scum

She's not from my uni. Taking a break coz we've been trying to get a wardrobe through the door for the last 10 minutes and it won't fit. Some dismantling may be required

Trying but it won't fit? Where's bud and Willi at?
ieWQRwVFXk29S.png

Top Bottom