• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Danchi

Watched as much of the Brazilian League as possible since BT started showing it. Most of Pato's appearance/goals must have come in the first half of the year because he doesn't get on the pitch much now. Fans aren't happy with his work rate and the commentators are always critical of his behaviour off the pitch (night clubs, missing training sessions to go Beyoncé shows).

Having said that, I wouldn't be against him here because he is undeniably talented and Wenger has a track record of getting the best out of players. Corinthians are interested in moving him out to save on his wages so he wouldn't cost much. Wouldn't mind a loan for the second half of the season.

Remy would have been interesting back-up for Arsenal because he's versatile and comfortable on the flanks, if needed. Questionable character, though, which I think is why Wenger keeps letting him pass.

Fry

I've never understood this need to constantly spit. Dirty fuckers.

What about cleaning your nose all the time.

Disgusting as fuck.

A51FVMpCcAA8mVD.jpg

Soldado is actually doing well in his bizarro role. It's a shame his finishing has been awful, but it does seem like he always makes a pretty significant contribution to the games.

Did you really have to quote that picture again?

Yes.

In other news, I'm so glad we have Lennon back now. Paulhino and Sandro not available, nor Townsend, Verts, Kaboul etc. That's a lot of injuries to put up with, but Lennon is one of those people who really doesn't do much for most of the game but when they do, it's amazing. I think that's what we're going to need in this match.

Owen is so boring, even when he is trying to sound excited.

Also, just saw the Jackie boy assist. Looked like a Totti pass, hopefully he has been watching some youtube videos of God.

Mesut Ozil should be back for our fa cup game so we better batter Spurs.

I really don't know how I feel about this game. I want us to win, but the title challenge is the most important thing and giving are key players 10 days off would be nice.

But it is the yids and winning does breed winning, so lets have em.

Walshy

It's crazy the amount of good players down to their last six months of their contracts.

Vidic and Evra only have 6 months. As does the likes of Maitudi, Alonso and Sagna.

Look at that passion.

I love him and Podolski. Those two Germans seem to have so much passion for the club.

I just wish, he had scored one of those headers and we did not have to leave it so late.

Edit; Also it is criminal that once again we have allowed someone's contract to run down so much.

Top Bottom