• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

noal

Banned
Good result and decent display but seeing Rooney so far back just confirms that CM is the most important area to improve.

I really hope we can bring in at least one in January.

2013%2f12%2fBetheader.jpg

hm

Dear lord.

Draw please.

Yay.

Good performance.

Apart from the obvious plus points, Jones did well at CB. Having a good season.

So glad to see Fletcher again. He actually did quite well in his cameo too, although the game was obv dead by then.

Maybe we will see another half hour from him on Wednesday.

pulsemyne

1-1 between norwich and swansea. On balance a pretty fair result. Swansea has the first half and Norwich the second. Swansea always have trouble against Norwich so I'm pleased.

Clegg

I reckon we still need to make a signing at CB.

HHHNGGHHHH.

Can't wait to get him back next season dude is gonna be gr8.
Where's he gonna play tho?

Rooney and Kagawa are in front of him as 10's and RVP is our main striker. Could very well be no room for him. Shame if that's the case as it looks like he's turning into a very tidy player.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
God dammit Chiriches failed the fitness test.

Ah well, it's up that midfield 3 to protect Capoue and Dawson. Dembele has been super recently, Sandro too.

Feorax

God dammit Chiriches failed the fitness test.

Ah well, it's up that midfield 3 to protect Capoue and Dawson. Dembele has been super recently, Sandro too.

Your midfield 3 is easily up there with the best in the league. We might end up having to play on the counter to get at your CB's.

sohois

Your midfield 3 is easily up there with the best in the league. We might end up having to play on the counter to get at your CB's.

Never mind the CBs, Stirling and Coutinho up against Walker and Naughton is an even better area to exploit for Liverpool.

Where's he gonna play tho?

Rooney and Kagawa are in front of him as 10's and RVP is our main striker. Could very well be no room for him. Shame if that's the case as it looks like he's turning into a very tidy player.

There will be chances.

Sure he won't be playing every week, but he's gonna get a chance to impress. Hopefully 3/4 are fucked off in the summer to trim the squad a bit anyway so it would be good to have Powell stepping in.

Zouma pls.

I expect another summer of Garay stories.

Mangala is first choice.

Would therefore be useful to know who second and third choice are.

Top Bottom