• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
The players will still have it in their blood.

Give Seedorf some time to beat it out if them.

Of course. But Seedorf doesn't have it in his blood, Nocerino was awful today and we had to wait until the 82nd minute to see him being subbed. Allegri has nothing to do with it, that's on Clarence.

Meier

Altidore is pure shite.

BORINI seems to be their best.

He really does look terrible. Just kind of getting in the way of his teammates and not really offering anything of use. Borini is so inconsistent.

On the plus side, MLS is apparently flush these days so if he moves back to the US, Sunderland will probably get most of their money back...

Meier

Is Altidore the best the US national team has in terms of Forwards? That's sad

He's pretty decent for the national team. Had a run of like 6 games with a goal recently and also scored a HT in one of the games. A shame he is playing so poorly for Sunderland.

Carbonox

I swear PSG are the worst big European team. Any time I look up their results they seem to lose or scrape by.

Cabaye's not going to want to go to a club who can't win trophies again. Winning Ligue 1 doesn't count either - that's like winning a spelling bee where your opponents are frogs.

He's gonna end up going to Juventus cos they're in dire need of midfielders.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sunderland have had so many dangerous deliveries but no decent forwards on the end of them.

United have been unconvincing in the extreme.

Not one Sunderland player has a scorer's instinct with Fletcher playing like this. Reminds me of Swansea's performance against Man Utd, lots of promising pieces of play, nothing to show for it in terms of threat

I laugh everytime I see the camera cut to Ferguson like a goddamn specter haunting his former team. Why did he even retire if he's just going to hang around all the time?

BARDLSEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom