• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batigol

Banned
untitled-9rfj1w.gif

Matri's so happy <3

Honda in, Noce out. I'm not sure what Seedorf is trying to.

Too bad we couldn't care anymore about the Coppa Italia, could've been useful.

LTWheels

@LucasLeiva87: I would like to let you know that my injury isn't serious and I will be back in a few weeks.
Thanks
#relieved #thedreamstillalive

YES

wedward

Henrik Hindby &#8207;@HenrikHindby 4m
Spanish and English media believe Wenger is watching these 3 players at Barca-Levante: Sergi Roberto, Tello and Pedro.

Sergi Roberto can be Arteta's long term replacement.

Tello can stay at Barca.

Pedro i'd take in a heartbeat.

FootballFan

@LucasLeiva87: I would like to let you know that my injury isn't serious and I will be back in a few weeks.
Thanks
#relieved #thedreamstillalive

Meier

Wow, PSG out of the Coupe de France. Apparently that injury that Falcao took was against a 4th division side.. ouch.

Henrik Hindby &#8207;@HenrikHindby 4m
Spanish and English media believe Wenger is watching these 3 players at Barca-Levante: Sergi Roberto, Tello and Pedro.

Sergi Roberto can be Arteta's long term replacement.

Tello can stay at Barca.

Pedro i'd take in a heartbeat.

Wenger getting Ozil isn't fooling me, we're probably watching someone from Levante.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
PSG knocked out.

WHERE YOU AT TIMERDA

the Yurt curse is real. You laugh at Juve and your team bites the dust the next day. #believe

Feorax

Borini is really impressing me at Sunderland. I'm sure he'll get plenty of game time with us next season, even as 3rd choice striker.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
You could put a wardrobe out there and it would be more effective than Altidore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom