• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
Both Willian and Oscar not having great game so far, working better for United at the moment.

Need more in the box.

Great pass by Adnan.

pulga

Banned
guess what

not only has rmadrid somehow stacked up 5 clean sheets in a row, but guess whos back? :3

8006_10150516805914953_1075270066_n.jpg

pulsemyne

seems really harsh, the curse of Europe and injuries have killed them. I am sure he will stay and keep them up.
While the injuries have bugger up the squad he doesn't seem to be doing anything to buy new players. We have loads of cash but he seems to have no idea what to do. The irony of all this is that a certain ex cardiff manager would be welcome at the club. He was actually liked by swansea fans, as mad as that seems.

Marc

they run a lot more.

i'd rather mata play as well, but in mourinho's system you're going to need to run a lot.

Mata runs, he just has a brain so doesn't run aimlessly like those two.

Hell, stick Lampard in the hole over those two and he is bound to score and set up more goals as immobile as he is now. Oscar/Willian have so much of the ball and lose it so easily, always turn their backs when closed down and pass away from goal. Only useful when on a counterattack. I supposed that is Mourinho's style like you say but having someone like Mata sitting up front offers a fair bit in counters too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom