• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzul

Thats my next step but Im trying to avoid it as Chromecasting a tab is still in beta and thus tres buggy. Beggars cant be choosers, though

Any reason why the United game started earlier than the others?

It's not just the United game. Arsenal game started earlier too, no idea why though. Maybe different broadcasters?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Young you are not good enough for the Championship

TrueBlue

He is trying, execution a little off though he has made one or two great passes. He is trying to work in a framework with 0 creativity around him, Young and Valencia are not interested and Giggs and Jones lack any ability in CM, so he has nothing to work off but RVP.

Sounds about right, his execution was lacking whenever he did play earlier in the season. Will probably iron that out soon enough.

Ligament damage for Lukaku :(

:/

LTWheels

Sterling diving again. Starting to look a twat.

iL0Z3OvUc9TwQ.gif

Meier

It's not just the United game. Arsenal game started earlier too, no idea why though. Maybe different broadcasters?

Most started at the traditional 7:45 PM (1:45 Central). I think just 2 started at 8:00/2:00. Maybe had something to do with proximity between towns and traffic considerations, but it was probably TV related.

Gerrard, Coutinho and Sturridge beasting. Getting very pissed off with officials seemingly assuming that Sterling must have broken the rules when gets on the end of difficult balls with his ludicrous pace.

Team seems very reluctant to pass to Cissokho, Mirallas is a real pain in the arse to defend against. Need to try and stem the tide of letting them get to the edge of the box unopposed, if they score, fuck knows what will happen

Fuck off Southampton

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Hope we don't concede cos I'm not sure we will score again.

Yep, first 10 minutes was good, next 35 were just depressing, i say it every game we go a goal ahead but we lack total ambithion to kill the game off. Really hope Rooney and Adnan come on, would love to see the quartet in action.

sohois

Hopefully that shuts up some of the pessimistic blerts amongst the Liverpool fanbase (not necessarily on here, in general). So much for 4-4-2 being instant loss, Barkley running amok, etc.

Liverpool in general were very disciplined, with a clear shape in defence and a constant runner on the left tracking back, whether it was Cout, Sturridge or Suarez. What was particularly nice was how those 3 swapped positions but still maintained the defensive shape. Liverpool let Everton have most of the possession but they did nothing with it whilst Liverpool were lethal on the break every time.

Shame for Lukaku, though I can't say I have much sympathy for Everton since he was a ridiculous gift they should never have had.

Fergie

Banned
Arsenal are a different beast this season, only elite teams will give them issues.

United are only good for the first 10 and last 10 minutes. No desire from the team for the full 90.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom