• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
The woman who used have my old apartment had this huge cross in her bedroom, that she could tie people up in. Was weird, but also kind of hot to be sacrificed like jesus up there while getting spanked I could imagine.

I feel like being a ritual sacrifice

Take my heart

Take my lungs

Give it to Dortmund to heal their players

Take Klopp in return

Walshy

Moyes' sheer audacity to think Mata is an orthodox right winger is astonishing.

Mata didn't exactly track back either for the Fulham opening goal.

Fergie

Banned
@Squawka: Cross after cross after cross. Man Utd have now attempted 18 crosses with 3 meeting a team-mate. http://t.co/jBsWuyu3Wa
BgC8Ee1CYAEg3lm.png

ib1g1xE1P01M1z.gif

Van Persie is going to get it on target soon enough or one of his team mates will finally realize he wins it most of the time, and get the second ball.

GHG

Gold Member
Mata is on the right trying to whip crosses in with the outside of his left foot.

What. The. Fuck.

pulga

Banned
4-2-3-1
--------------------RVP
---------Mata - Rooney - Januzaj
------------Carrick - a cone (all your other CMs are shit)
----------Evra - Jones - Rio - Rafael

how hard is this moyes? doesnt take a fucking genius

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
What I find most funny is Fulham are clearly allowing Young and Rafa to get the ball, they can see what Moyes cant, that there is little to know threat in them having the ball in a crossing position..

K1LLER7

4-2-3-1
--------------------RVP

He'll just get them crossing the ball. Your not allowed the pass the ball to feet in the final third.

Walshy

4-2-3-1
--------------------RVP

Ferdinand? Have you watched him this year, he is finished.

And I couldn't imagine the likes of Mata or Januzaj tracking back to help Evra (who is fucking shit) and Rafael.

Marc

Moyes' sheer audacity to think Mata is an orthodox right winger is astonishing.

Mata didn't exactly track back either for the Fulham opening goal.

Mata isn't playing as a CM though, and there were barely any FUlham players forward, the CB's just watching the ball for some reason.

This is some funny stuff, its like Moyes only remembers Man United from the 90's and thinks 4-4-2 and crosses galore are the way you win games.

Fulham will likely lose still but man, this is hard to watch, such a boring, shitty team now.

L1NETT

When in trouble you turn to what you know best.

Moyes like a rigid system but doesn't have the players for it

Spending a bunch on mata and trying to fit him into that system is bizarre.

Let go moyes, let them be free. Free the system up

Wilbur

Banned
Ferdinand? Have you watched him this year, he is finished.

And I couldn't imagine the likes of Mata or Januzaj tracking back to help Evra (who is fucking shit) and Rafael.

Hazard didn't track back until he was told to, it's not like they're incapable of learning. Fulham aren't bothering with crossing the halfway line anyway. It's about taking risks and showing variety instead of this turgid rancid fucking shite.

I'm glad I'm fucking leaving in ten minutes. We'll win 2-1 and Moyes will dribble on about character and perseverance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom