• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Keep Crossing United. This has to be about 30 attempted so far. Is there no Plan B?

Plan B is bring Hernandez on for RvP and Adnan on for Mata, then keep crossing

That is literally what we do

GHG

Gold Member
I can predict every next ball that Man United play.

If in centre, pass to sideways towards byline.

If at byline, get ball onto stronger foot and cross.

pulga

Banned
If Adnan or Kagawa aren't starting the second half, there's no hope for the slug

pussy manager like this won't get you anywhere

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
A premier league winger for the champions has a free cross

And he does that

HE DOES THAT

why do people keep questioning us on here when we sigh when Young is picked? You guys have to realise this is every week when he plays, every single fucking week, even when he scored that wonder strike he spent the game doing shitty balls.

Wilbur

Banned
Can't get worse than this, can it?

Awful tactics that the manager advocates and the players follow to a tee, none of them seeing that anything should be changed on the fly.

David-Moyes_GI_2681979b.jpg

Nice guy? I don't give a shit. Good father. Fuck you, go home and play with your kids. You want to work here, win. You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you cock-sucker. You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you get in a derby. If you don't like it, leave. I can go out there tonight, the players you got, win the game by three clear goals. Tonight. In one half. Can you? Can you?

Go and do likewise. Get mad you son-of-a-bitch. Get mad. You know what it takes to win the league? It takes brass balls to win the league. Go and do likewise, cunt. The glory's out there, you pick it up, it's yours, you don't, I got no sympathy for you. You want to go out to that dugout tonight and win, win, it's yours, if not, you're going to be shining the others' boots. And you know what you'll be saying. A fat loser sitting around in a bar: ''Oh yeah, I used to be a manager. It's a tough racket.''

This is Juan Mata. And to give him to you, he's gold. And you don't get him. Why? Because to give him to you is just throwing him away. He's for winners.  I'd wish you good luck, but you wouldn't know what to do with it if you got it. And to answer your question, pal: Why am you still here? You're still here because Sir Alex asked me to keep you around, he asked me for a favor. I said the real favor, follow my advice and fire your fuckin' ass because a loser is a loser.

Mr Cola

3 attempts on goal, Fulham have had 2

The fuck is this

Wilbur

Banned
I honestly don't get why Carrick keeps passing to Young. Just fucking stop it Michael. It is doing nothing. Use your fucking brain.

I blame all of those on the pitch just as much as Moyes for following his shitty tactics so much.

GHG

Gold Member
Vidic is dead. Dead.

I wish we had pace to exploit this Man United team on Wednesday.

Instead it will be cross cross cross vs pass pass pass.

bud

in my football-watching career that spans almost twenty years, i don't think i've ever seen anything like this.

i'm genuinely not joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom