• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Really, you have to expect Napoli to beat Inter here, but both sides are sloppy with possession.

U wot yen

oh I get it
3AQmK.gif

Fuck you Andy Gray.

When they announced Juve-Inter tonight on BeIN he said " that use to be a big game, like Liverpool"

At first I laughed at the liverpool dig, then realised he was making a dig at Italian football.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fuck you Andy Gray.

When they announced Juve-Inter tonight on BeIN he said " that use to be a big game, like Liverpool"

At first I laughed at the liverpool dig, then realised he was making a dig at Italian football.

he was making a dig at Inter.

-23 points

We need less sloppy passing in the 2nd half. I'm nervous.

It's like Coutinho sees the runner, the space, and the ball that needs to be played, but is blind to the player standing 3 yards in front of him blocking the pass.

I don't understand why every free kick for us that is more than 35 yards from goal ends up being very slowly passed back to the centrebacks and Mignolet, often resulting in a pointless hoof.

I'd rather we randomly pump it into the box than do that.

Fergie

Banned
Don't know why Liverpool fans worry, you have a set system and a potent attack. Liverpool look dangerous everytime they attack.

Danchi

Is it worth watching the Super Bowl if my entire knowledge of the sport comes from a season of Friday Night Lights?

Is it worth watching the Super Bowl if my entire knowledge of the sport comes from a season of Friday Night Lights?

Nope it is my least favourite game of the season. Imagine the world cup being interrupted with a 30+ minute half time. It completely kills it for me.

The Conference championship games are the best of the season.

And I might remind you that one good season doesn't mean a player is good but then I remembered that I'm replying to a plastic fan.

Surely no reminder is required, you've said consistently that all United fans are plastic. That would've surely saved you the effort. Believe in your convictions.

But no he's not had one 'good' season, he's had a fair few of those, just one exceptional season.

Mastadon

Banned
Surely no reminder is required, you've said consistently that all United fans are plastic. That would've surely saved you the effort. Believe in your convictions.

But no he's not had one 'good' season, he's had a fair few of those, just one exceptional season.

Sounds like something a plastic fan would say tbh.

Facism

Hey guys guess what Brunt rhymes with.

WBA piling on some pressure but liverpool getting that ball up so easy.

L1NETT

Vydra is far too lightweight to lead a line.

Doesn't have the toughness of a Tevez. No idea why they sold Long, do they need the money?

GorillaJu

Mainly his shooting boots.

Yeah, he's a bit like Ramsey was when he was the same age I think. Gets in positions, looks like he connects well then goes wide by a couple yards. Think he'll work it out personally, what I'm more worried about are his 'clever' passes in our own half. Those come off 50% of the time in the attacking half which is one thing, but you don't want to risk that in the defensive areas.

Damn Suarez almost another incredible goal.

Fergie

Banned
Yeah, he's a bit like Ramsey was when he was the same age I think. Gets in positions, looks like he connects well then goes wide by a couple yards. Think he'll work it out personally, what I'm more worried about are his 'clever' passes in our own half. Those come off 50% of the time in the attacking half which is one thing, but you don't want to risk that in the defensive areas.

Damn Suarez almost another incredible goal.
He has a great football mind, can pull of great passes. But he's still young, so that's a huge bonus.

Loads of young talent in EPL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom