• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kassu

Banned
How did you become a supporter of your favourite football team? In my case i received a lot of influence from my dad who is a Bayern fan since the 60s.
I remember watching some random Premier League games as a kid, thought Arsenal played beautiful football and decided to start supporting them. I've never seen us win anything though since I started to follow football more only after 2006 World Cup.

Edit: Not junior member anymore!

nacimento

How did you become a supporter of your favourite football team? In my case i received a lot of influence from my dad who is a Bayern fan since the 60s.

Became Corinthians fan through my uncle, don't remember details, thugh, I was too young.

Became Bayern fan because of Giovanne Elber, I moved from Brazil to Germany at 5 without speaking German and he was the nicest and best brazilian player in the league. Since I lived in a city without any 1st or second division team and my dad likes football but has no proper team, that swayed me.

pulga

Banned
DJANGO

dat stability

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

hitcher <3

I've always been a big fan of Roman Abramovic and Zamparini, therefor it was only natural to support the clubs they bought.

Chelsea is going to come in for Sturridge in the summer. They will pay 5 times the amount they sold him to us.

No Chelsea are fucking not. You still see his greedy side every once in a while, he had way too much of that at Chelsea... I highly doubt it would be a good fit with Mourinho either. Good on him for finally getting his career going properly though.

Clegg

Liverpool's front line play the way United's should. In terms of individual quality we're a match for theirs if not even better.

Blablurn

Became Corinthians fan through my uncle, don't remember details, thugh, I was too young.

Became Bayern fan because of Giovanne Elber, I moved from Brazil to Germany at 5 without speaking German and he was the nicest and best brazilian player in the league. Since I lived in a city without any 1st or second division team and my dad likes football but has no proper team, that swayed me.

I like you!

GorillaJu

Studge was on there for the goal, but just barely. Surprised the ref let that stand tbh after the luck we've had with offside calls.

PaulLFC

I was the same with Liverpool, my dad supports them as does my grandad, so it runs in the family. I used to watch the games with my dad on TV and have been supporting them since I was old enough to know about teams etc.

Clegg

Actually, i'd say he's onside now.

I don't think they're even close tbh.
Maybe Sterling is in better form than Valencia, but the strikers are of very similar quality. And we know that Mata is world class. United should be scoring goals for fun. But there's the feeling amongst United fans that we just can't do that.

GorillaJu

Gerrard has been tactically very good today so far. It's taken him a few games to get adjusted, but he's pretty decent in that regista role now.

didamangi

Can't see Sterling not making it to Brazil if he keeps up his form.

Love watching Macca in Euro 96, local station start broadcasting BPL the following season, I've been a fan of the club ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom