• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
FUUUU what a save Neto just made

Told you guys he'd come good. amazing player.

YES HE HAS

tumblr_muei48oIib1r5kkj0o1_r1_500.gif

Can't wait for Bale to have a proper pre-season. Shame it seems our feeder club has run out of interesting prospects :(

haha sometimes ill just write something from spanish (majestuoso) in english without thinking about it

a quick google search tells me majestuous = majestic though :p

Yeah, I Binged it (guess why I use Bing) and it seems like a bit of a half-word, not officially recognised in English, but common enough as a synonym for Sterling :p

Meier

Told you guys he'd come good. amazing player.

I have been a long-term, vocal admirer. I thought he was one of the top few players in the Premier League before he moved to Madrid. Happy for him since he was getting so much crap initially there.

Wilbur

Banned
does this turn you on wilbur?

http://i.imgur.com/ewQzjxw.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

idk

let me 'investigate' further

[quote="Meier, post: 100418240"]I have been a long-term, vocal admirer. I thought he was one of the top few players in the Premier League before he moved to Madrid. Happy for him since he was getting so much crap initially there.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, me too. Really wanted him to come to United, one of my favourite players.

GQman2121

Banned
Ramires goes off injured and the crowd tears into him and then chants fuck off Mourinho. If that happened in the US they would call hearing in the House Committee. :|

pulga

Banned
Yeah, I Binged it (guess why I use Bing) and it seems like a bit of a half-word, not officially recognised in English, but common enough as a synonym for Sterling :p

i have no fucking earthly clue what can possess a man to use bing

did you just search for it on your xbox or sumfink

Hixx

At least they don't jail twitter trolls. Honestly I'm surprised Wilbur hasn't been locked in for his Ashley Young tweets.

Death threats, racism etc... too fucking right they should be punished by the law.

Just because it's the internet doesn't mean you can do what you want.

pulga

Banned
holy fuck someone gif Manquillo's fall right now. looks brutal, hope he's alright

why the fuck a yellow for Cristiano though? Fuck off ref, Cristiano did shite wrong there

TeegsD

Not only is Antena 1 not working for me for some idiotic reason, no doubt, but I have to watch a stream from Benfica TV. I might as well be slitting my wrists length-wise right now

Do people get in trouble in your countries if they use thepiratebay?

Some places. Mostly it's just copyrighter holders sending out angry letters telling people to either stop or pay a fine... If they don't they often drop the cases or lose them in court. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom