• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Quite honestly, I'm surprised you didn't get Stan Collymore to leave twitter years ago.

If anything, I was rather complementary towards him

mFEANtk.png

Who needs strikers when you have Premier Ass? Beautiful. We've looked alright, but not created much, good time to breakthrough, I think we need to see Fernando come on at some point.

Meier

Yeah, me too. Really wanted him to come to United, one of my favourite players.

Here is what I said when they officially signed him.

Modric is an absolute joy to watch IMO. He is so skilled.. it is easy to fall prey to disproportionate stats (I've certainly been guilty of this before myself) but he is a guy who is far, far better than his base stat line might suggest.

I am not sure how he'll slot into Madrid's lineup, but they got themselves a player and I'm sure every coach in the PL is happy they don't have to worry about him any longer.

Every game I watched him play in, he was one of if not the best player on the pitch. Effortlessly skillful. Took a little time for him to fit in there like I expected but he's obviously undroppable at this point.

Fucking Ivanovic.

Dat Luiz assist.

luzuma0gj6c.gif

I can't imagine living without being able to use the bay
do people actually buy Photoshop in Germany?

It's best to be quiet about this. Photoshop isn't really that expensive though, I got it rather cheap when I was a studying shit that actually required me to have it.

pulga

Banned
holy fuck a lighter hit cristiano right in the head as he was walking out

dirty dirty fucking club, top to bottom

Arnie

Wow, Mourinho time or what? That's well over half time.
I initially felt indignant but then, when my senses returned, I realised that it was scored at 47:10 during a half with two added minutes. The real problem is West Brom going to sleep and thinking the half had been seen out, not the officials. Good goal all in all, tasty little flick.

Demoralising though, don't see how the fuck West Brom are scoring in this.

Chelsea don't have Kolo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom