• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
noonononononotourexaj3j.gif

Splatt

Lost last 3 at home, scoring 1 goal and conceding 9 so far.

Oh and something something Mike Ashley. Yeah, that's it.

That's all true but Newcastle are comfortably in the top 10, it's not Pardew's fault that Kebab went away without an adequate replacement. I don't think there's any pressure from the board. But then again, something something Mike Ashley.

Also, he's missing Remy. Cisse, Ameobi, De Jong are all shit.

Carbonox

Pardew - next manager to get sacked could be a good bet.

Him being sacked would be good for him. Free from the shackles of Mike Ashley and co. He doesn't deserve to be sacked based on form in the literal sense. He's done a fine job this season. He couldn't help Cabaye going and the players being utter shit without him in the squad. Sure he needs to be more firm and motivate the team (it's his job) but if the players' hearts ain't in it, he can't do much else.

Don't get me wrong I think he's an average coach but he's been our best manager in years. Regardless of who else could come and manage us, they'd all be strangled by the ridiculous chains above.

Newcastle's season is in tatters anyway, that's 100%. We won't finish top 10 now. It was a dead certainty had we kept Cabaye though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom