• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Cazorla has a great fucking shot in him. Silva could take a few lessons or two from Santi.

Guidetti came on with about 20 mins to play. Hope he can make a nice, positive impression.

Meier

Surprised that Rooney blew that fast break opportunity. Wow. Well, I predicted a win or draw for them so I'll take it. A shame we couldn't get back to top of the table due to the cancellation but it'll be good to get a few more days of rest.

Elchele

BgTeZ1KCAAE1r6b.jpg

LOL

staph

Marc

C'mon pool, one last push, need this win. This league is going down to the wire for every position, crazy.

Sturridge called for a foul, how?

Haha, Cissokho, seriously... he is not a footballer. Someone found him at some sprint meet or something.

Plasma

Banned
Giroud woeful all night and Podolski is just sitting there on the bench, Bendtner would have been more likely to score tonight even.

bud

not like arsenal have been playing particularly well this season, but to completely collapse like this in these last two games is utterly pathetic.

Clegg

Last 40 seconds epitomises United this season.

Have a chance on the break but pass backwards and sideways for a safety first option.

Don't see what Moyes was so angry about either. A lot of it is his fault.

Fergie

Banned
At least it wasn't a loss.

Actually decent defence with Rio and Vidic. Dat understanding.

It was a shit game but I'm somewhat content. They won't build on this.

Baki

Fucking shit team. Fucking dumb fucks. Fuckinh pussies. Why the fuck did they stop attacking. Fuckinh pieces of shit. Gutless pricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom