• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willian you dumb fuck again. Horrible performances all around, Matic doing well and the defense also doing their part... Everyone else seems to be idiots out there, even Cech.

Marc

Ramires, Matic and Luiz in the midfield certainly doesn't make for a great passing game. Especially when Willian is also doing his best to replace Essien at the same time.

Yeah, and Willian is Mr Blind Alley runner, loses it so easy.

Great chance, again, too many players who are dumb as shit at decision making with the ball. Awesome when trying to win the ball perhaps but no idea what to do with it. Should play Lampard as a static 10, at least he will test the keeper properly and get the odd creative pass despite being immobile now.

Meier

Shouldn't be watching at all since I am under a big deadline at work but I am taking peaks. Nice move by Navas there.. shame it didn't come to anything.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MOURINHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSS

dat 21st century football!!

Marc

What a goal!!

Bus smashed through, tell you though that was all Hazard for me. Used the ball so well, stands out compared to the rest of the dumb players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom