• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

probably even worse

I don't know how Keller thought it would be a good idea to field five attacking players who don't do much on defense against Real. I don't even know if you can count Neustädter as a true defensive DM... they are basically playing without a midfield and it shows.

Marc

We have got the makings of a pretty decent team. We got a few established PL players, and even the ones in the Championship are doing pretty well for themselves.

The main problem is ensuring they are all made available for international matches, amazing how many would come down with injuries hours before kick-off.

Oh, and Chris Coleman.

Speed dying like that was so sad, he was really building a great team at that time playing some great football. Can only imagine what he would have done with these players starting to come into their prime. Coleman is awful in every sense.

I also really rate Allen who I think gets a harsh ride, will come good in my opinion with a good run of games.

Elchele

I don't know how Keller thought it would be a good idea to field five attacking players who don't do much on defense against Real. I don't even know if you can count Neustädter as a true defensive DM... they are basically playing without a midfield and it shows.

the players aren't the problem
except for Santana, he is complete shit :lol

dc89

City currently beating Atletico Madrid 0-1 in the U19 Champions League. Big win if this comes off. Vieira is doing really well.

Fergie

Banned
I like his use of the word swamp.
ibpucbso3DawpY.gif

Marc

from the results so far you can aleady see that the quarter finals will be epic. JUST FAVOURITES. no usual weak teams.

But... but... English teams? :-(

Arsenal will smash Bayern at their gaf just like Chelsea did, it is known.

Whoah, HTC One in gold? So tacky but I want it! I don't understand why.

City currently beating Atletico Madrid 0-1 in the U19 Champions League. Big win if this comes off. Vieira is doing really well.

I'm surprised you guys are doing well. United's team crashed out of the group stages because a lot of the players had no chemistry due to there being no u19 team.

Meier

Been an amazing run for all of or youth teams this year. Holistic success! :D I wonder if we'll lose Vieira to a senior HC job somewhere this summer. There were rumors that he was being groomed to take over from Pellegrini in the future, but I doubt he'd want to stay at the U-21 level for that long.

This Pierre Kundle Malong kid from Atletico has been mentioned a lot in the City tweets.

dc89

City, Chelsea and Arsenal are all through to the U19 Champions League quarter finals.
The same clubs were the only English clubs to qualify from the group stages.

Been an amazing run for all of or youth teams this year. Holistic success! :D I wonder if we'll lose Vieira to a senior HC job somewhere this summer. There were rumors that he was being groomed to take over from Pellegrini in the future, but I doubt he'd want to stay at the U-21 level for that long.

This Pierre Kundle Malong kid from Atletico has been mentioned a lot in the City tweets.

He's doing a quality job. A really stellar job, deserves the success and I hope it gets recognised.

Jarnet87

Madrid and Chelsea winning, what a surprise.

The Special One trying to save England from total embarrassment. Good thing we picked Moyes over him. The Moyes lovers said Mou would win trophies but abandon the club. Yeah I would take Mou for only one season if he could get us 4th right now over this disaster. 6 years of Moyes, lets stay loyal.

can't wait until 5 years in and Mou is still at Chelsea, and United are on their 2nd or 3rd manager since Fergie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom