• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowderedToast

I don't rate allen at all, earlier in the season he might've found a place but in our current setup he just doesn't provide enough for someone in his position

also suarez can't stay wide. still think we can win it.

TeddyBoy

Webb has had a shocker, although he is a United fan so I'm not surprised.

I think Coutinho has looked a bit off today, bit sloppy with his passing. Try Texeria and bring Sterling and Suarez closer to the centre.

Arsenal haven't created a hole lot but took their chance, we need to do the same.

tri_willy

We've been shite since the second Sturridge chance. Few points:

-Allen is utter shite when there's an Arsenal player within 3 yards of him, which is always. Like he's incapable of both keeping the ball and looking for his options at the same time
-Podolski's non-booking was ludicrous, as was that non-corner decision. One of our's is going to be sent off
-Koscielny has the measure of Suarez today
-I don't understand why Flanagan thinks a booking and a dangerous free kick is preferable to having us defend a routine cross from out wide. Stupid tackle to make, and cost us the goal (with a phase or two in between)

-Why didnt Monreal get a yellow for stamping

jtb

Banned
Liverpool have only been better for the first five minutes. since then Flamini and Arteta have completely cut off the supply to the front line and our passing has been a lot cleaner, much less wasted possession

Barzul

Liverpool have only been better for the first five minutes. since then Flamini has completely cut off the supply to the front line and our passing has been a lot cleaner, much less wasted possession

Our one touch passing has been really good this game. Not at the v. Norwich levels yet, but that will take some time.

Missed most of the first half except for the last 3 mins.

Why the hate for Webb?

He's a terrible referee who loves to be the centre of attention. Missed an obvious booking, almost sent off a player for lightly touching him accidentally. Should've sent off Monreal for stamping on a planted ankle (he got a yellow), and basically being a twat. He's also a member of the South Yorkshire police force (Hillsborough). He's a horrible referee and incompetent.

Feorax

What happened? Why is Liverpool-Gaf pissed?

Yurt pls

BgnFZtuCQAA68ln.jpg

Yellow card offence apparently.

Phahah wut.

Webb;s been pretty good, couple of errors but mostly spot on

Blame your team not the ref. Toddler argument blaming the ref.

I'm not blaming him for the fact we're losing, but the Podolski and corner decisions were rubbish, and obvious to anyone with a functional pair of corneas

sohois

Phahah wut.

Webb;s been pretty good, couple of errors but mostly spot on

Blame your team not the ref. Toddler argument blaming the ref.

One can say the ref has been bad and yet not blame him for anything; Webb hasn't given terrible penalties or red cards (yet). He's been poor for both teams. Handing out yellow cards far too freely but also missing some crappy challenges. Giving loads of really soft fouls rather than letting the game flow. The worst refs are not the ones who make a really shocking error, its the ones who make many, small errors, like Webb has been doing.

K1LLER7

He's a terrible referee who loves to be the centre of attention. Missed an obvious booking, almost sent off a player for lightly touching him accidentally. Should've sent off Monreal for stamping on a planted ankle (he got a yellow), and basically being a twat. He's also a member of the South Yorkshire police force (Hillsborough). He's a horrible referee and incompetent.

Yellow card offence apparently.

okay, that's a dirty tackle.

Also, Sterling has no need to touch the ref.

------

Suarez is class

Marc

I don't rate allen at all, earlier in the season he might've found a place but in our current setup he just doesn't provide enough for someone in his position

also suarez can't stay wide. still think we can win it.

I think he is a very good player who is going through his Ramsey lull, for a midfielder you need a run of ten games IMO to get to your best level.

DAT ASS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom