• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie Adam seemed to have injured himself when stepping on Giroud's calf. I guess we can look forward to their fans booing Giroud all game the next time we come around?

Hixx

Richardson just did not track Schurrle at all
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
Left Heitinga out to dry.

Feorax

@LFC: Confirmed #LFC team v @SouthamptonFC: Mignolet, Johnson, Flanagan, Agger, Skrtel, Gerrard, Allen, Henderson, Coutinho, Sturridge, Suarez

Sterling from the bench could be a good option. Allen in to steady the midfield, which I like.

Skrtel makes me nervous, to the point where I'd rather have Kolo. Johnson fucking terrifies me. I'd love nothing better than the two of them to prove me wrong though.

Jarnet87

I just saw there is a fan petition to ban Tom Cleverly from the World Cup, this is wrong on so many levels.

Mainly that is should include a ban from ever playing in the premier league again.

GQman2121

Banned
No, Torres.

Schurrle up front worth a try?

There's plenty of tape on him up front for Leverkusen. I thought we were originally looking at him because of his versatility. And considering how many wingers we're currently paying to play for other teams, it wouldn't be such a bad idea to give him a chance up front from time to time in the future.

"Torres should have paid a ticket to get in the way he's watching football there".

Not even a lie, he was standing completely still in there lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom