• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's this guy called Demichelis

Well, surely Pelligrini isn't stupid enough to play him again? He couldn't defend against Chelsea, he couldn't do it against Barce and he couldn't do it against Wigan.

Nastasic for Lescott is what I was getting at if they can get him off the crocked list

Must be an Argentine thing.

It's incredible how long Messi rocked the mullet.

Fabregas had a wonderful one in his early years at Arsenal too. Wish more footballers would bring it back, what happened Bundesliga? You used to be the masters of this, we still call it "bundesliga hair" here.

Well, surely Pelligrini isn't stupid enough to play him again? He couldn't defend against Chelsea, he couldn't do it against Barce and he couldn't do it against Wigan.

Nastasic for Lescott is what I was getting at if they can get him off the crocked list

He cost Malaga the semi finale in CL too, when they lost out to Dortmund with two goals in stoppage time. Pelligrini will never learn from Michelle.

Milner will be going to Brazil whether we like it or not.

He's one of the better English players in the position. He's having a bad game today but he's a pretty decent footballer really.

GorillaJu

This is a good even game. Shame City parked the bus in the first leg and made this much less interesting. Need two goals in 45 minutes now

Wilbur

Banned
Messi
EWmof.gif

Hart
KuGsj.gif

Milner
wtzgU.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom