• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Messi
EWmof.gif

Hart
KuGsj.gif

Milner
wtzgU.gif

Messi just going left and right as if it was one of the early fifa 2002 games where there is no momentum when you switch direction lol. Insane.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
It's been entertaining, but city in front of goal have be woeful, several clear attempts to hit the target foiled by indecision.

FootballFan

I'll be back later guys.

That was a good half, wish the ref saw the pen or at least didn't call the nonexistent offside.

Alba, Messi and Iniesta have been the best so far.

How about get Milner the fuck out of there and put Negredo in center? Silva can play on the wing and roam with Aguero behind Negredo. You need goals, be more aggressive.

"The half-time result is already better than Arsenal did last night." ?

They're still 2-0—it's the exact same result. Nothing that happened in the first half matters anymore.

Or does the beIn host mean it's a better moral half-time result because they created a good chance and dodged two certain goals via referee decisions?

Just saw that PSG penalty, Jallet is a fucking idiot.

Also Pastore looks like he doesn't want to play there, just walking around when he loses the ball. Poor guy, come to Serie B and be happy.

wedward

"The half-time result is already better than Arsenal did last night." ?

They're still 2-0—it's the exact same result. Nothing that happened in the first half matters anymore.

Or does the beIn host mean it's a better moral half-time result because they created a good chance and dodged two certain goals via referee decisions?

Sure they attacked more, but if City hadn't paid off the ref the tie would be over.

subtles

Aguero is isolated without having any opportunity to get in behind. Milner is breaking up play rather than stretching it.

Let's hope Pellgrini has his walkie-talkie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom