• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
We gave it to them through defensive errors, really. Anyone who makes a mess of the back area as badly as we did then deserves to get beaten.

Likewise when they drew with us. We let Shane Long poo all over us.

Wilbur

Banned
hull remind me of united.

cross.

cross.

cross.

I don't know if you saw the breathtaking goal against West Bromwich Albion scored by Daniel Welbeck that Johan Cruyff himself would have been proud of but if you didn't I suggest that you do so and then you will be in awe of David Moyes' achievements.

bud

hull are completely tactically inept.

and there are always at least two players offside when they're attacking.

Meier

Stayed up way too late so missed the first half. Really shouldn't even be up now but oh well. Sucks to see the news about Kompany but at least we've held tight!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
How do these BT pundits not know the rules on suspensions? I can't believe they get paid for such useless insights.

Marc

Something is seriously wrong with our training/medical department. :/

Glad Wenger is looking into it.

Everyone said he was tired, we could all see it, he needed a rest yet was criticized for being 'lazy' so he ends up running more (aimlessly) to try and look better and ends up injured.

Its bad management amongst other things, maybe he still gets injured after the rest due to other reasons but he definitely needed one.

ShyCheerfulCock.gif

BlandFreshGrayreefshark.gif

that Torres gif is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom