• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

9OmXUB0.png

gone and done it! can't wait

the avatar is to get it over $60 so I get that $10 rebate.

also because vampire savior rules.

Hixx

Ugh, back to the mundanity of the league. The mundanity of Tony Pulis. The mundanity of home games where we score no goals.

The mundanity of a 12pm SSS on a weekend.

Ugh.

you paid money for a jpeg

why would you do that

Because now he'll get 10$ back.

Blablurn

Damn. Just talked to a friend. Some Chinese literally hacked his Computer. Stole everything away from his Battle.net Account. Wasn't even something special he had there. Still. Pretty sick what people do these days.

Hixx

i have it on my to-watch list, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

just saw that it's on netflix! will watch it after i'm done with spaced.

You should have watched The Thick of It first because everything is downhill from Spaced.

mellz

1 A. McGregor
2 L. Rosenior
3 M. Figueroa
6 C. Davies
5 J. Chester
8 T. Huddlestone
27 Ahmed El Mohamady
7 D. Meyler
14 J. Livermore
21 S. Long
18 N. Jelavić

1 J. Hart
4 V. Kompany
26 M. Demichelis
22 G. Clichy
5 P. Zabaleta
8 S. Nasri
14 Javi García
21 David Silva
42 Y. Touré
25 Fernandinho
10 E. Džeko

Hixx

I can't believe a team with McGregor, Rosenior, Figueroa, Chester, Elmohamady, Meyler beat us 3-0.

Football is an unjust world filled with mediocrity who cheat their way to victories.

It's time to bring back my #AMF avatar.

Damn this lanky cunt

On 50% health cos I'm not sure if he'll one shot me with full health anyway. Keep getting him down to like 20% health then slipping up :(

edit: YES

GorillaJu

Ah yes, I can't read. It still pains me that there are people who actually buy those things normally.

Thought you were making a jab about posting a compressed image or something with that screenshot and couldn't wrap my head around it completely :lol Especially because it was a .png

yeah just want dat $10 promotion money. I wanted to get MGS5:GZ as well but it looks like there's no digital pre-order for PS4, only PS3. Odd oversight.

Next-gen game prices are just stupid

Same as last gen, aren't they? I haven't seen anything over $59. Or maybe they're more expensive in Holland?

Hixx

Don't say this. I captained Hazard this week. I need at least 21 goals from him today to have a chance at finishing in the top half of the Gaf FPL league.

Qin has the mentality towards his clubs potential fortunes of a Fulham fan despite supporting Chelsea.

edit: why is Remy injured when the Skunks play Fulham? Fuck off.

There is no hope. Mourinho has never won at Villa Park, today is the day our title hopes crumble.

I feel they will hurt us on the counter attack but we should have some confidence after the smashing Spurs. I don't believe we will win the title at the moment but all it takes is one slip from City and I will start believing! Got tickets to the second to last home game against Sunderland and getting tickets for the last game against Norwich next week, would honestly be one of the best days of my life if I could see us lift the Premier League at the stadium!

GorillaJu

The way Fedora wearers are mocked and shamed here is pretty funny. There's got to be a recognized social phenomenon for when nerds mock other nerds for looking nerdy.

The dumbest thing is that fedoras actually were cool, it was just a while ago before they got associated with geeks. I have a few and girls complimented me all the time on them when I went out to shows or to Club Bang, and other guys asked me where I found mine. Really cool heads used to wear them to gallery openings, house parties etc.

But I guess now it's the mark of shame. And on Neo Gaming Age Forums, of all places :lol

mellz

The way Fedora wearers are mocked and shamed here is pretty funny. There's got to be a recognized social phenomenon for when nerds mock other nerds for looking nerdy.

The dumbest thing is that fedoras actually were cool, it was just a while ago before they got associated with geeks. I have a few and girls complimented me all the time on them when I went out to shows or to Club Bang, and other guys asked me where I found mine. Really cool heads used to wear them to gallery openings, house parties etc.

But I guess now it's the mark of shame. And on Neo Gaming Age Forums, of all places :lol

You should only wear a fedora if you're wearing a perfectly tailored suit.

Wilbur

Banned
Fedoras only look good on Vito Corleone and Huggy Bear.

Although odd I'm sure you look darling

do you wear them with the gloves

Hixx

You should only wear a fedora if you're wearing a perfectly tailored suit.

For real. I don't think it's the fedora itself that gets mocked it's the people who wear the fedora while wearing fucking... leather trenchcoats and gloves or t-shirts and skinny jeans.

Any estimate on seating? San Siro is too fuckin big for modern Serie A.

Original estimates said between 45k and 60k. Today, GdS reported it will be a 55k. We already average around 40k-45k in seasons when we don't suck, and you'd have to imagine a fancy modern stadium would boost attendance quite a bit, so these numbers seem good.

The designs haven't been released to the public, the only thing we know is fact that Milan submitted an offer to buy the land. It's still a few years off but it's nice to see we are moving in that direction and that it wasn't just talk from Berlucunt to please the fans (as 99% of the things he says is).

GorillaJu

Fedoras only look good on Vito Corleone and Huggy Bear.

Although odd I'm sure you look darling

do you wear them with the gloves

I was 21 almost 10 years ago and fashion changes fast. I haven't worn one in like 6 years. But I think they look best with skinny jeans, white t-shirts with loose necks, a little jewelry, and white AF1-style high tops. I am soooo oooolllddd

You'd rather we win and get points for your FPL team then see us drop points?

I don't know what I want any more, qindarka.

Wilbur

Banned
Actually I have my little straw fedora (a festrawa if you will tee hee) that I wore in Venice to keep the sweltering heat from melting my brain.

The only time I've worn a hat in my life, I set it as my profile picture and people call me the hat guy for the first few months of uni. Fucking whelks.

Are City losing yet

GorillaJu

Original estimates said between 45k and 60k. Today, GdS reported it will be a 55k. We already average around 40k-45k in seasons when we don't suck, and you'd have to imagine a fancy modern stadium would boost attendance quite a bit, so these numbers seem good.

The designs haven't been released to the public, the only thing we know is fact that Milan submitted an offer to buy the land. It's still a few years off but it's nice to see we are moving in that direction and that it wasn't just talk from Berlucunt to please the fans (as 99% of the things he says is).

50-55k is probably the sweet spot. I'm sure it'll be built with some amount of expandability in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom