• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Goals flying in

Egg on my face for saying twould be dull

YES BLACKBURN JORDAN RHODES LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL How is Nahki Wells hahaha

Meier

It's not as if Guidetti has any future at City. Why do you care?
Whether he does or not, he's still a City player and I'd like to watch him play. He earned them a penalty in the last game. Should be playing ahead of the other jokers Hughes keeps selecting.

Linius

1OLKSa7.jpg

Listen to this shit guys.

i'm in the fuckin Twilight Zone now. West Ham actually resemble a semi competent side. Big Sam cut a deal with Satan, that's the only explanation.

Carbonox

We suck so much without Remy playing. De Jong's lost without Remy (they compliment eachother really well even though De Jong isn't getting any goals). Cisse needs to have his contract terminated. Just don't even bother trying to sell him.

subtles

Rodolfo Borrell is the new International Technical Director for MCFC. The Elite development squad is about to turn GOAT.

I do hope the 'spoke behind our backs and was put on gardening leave' rumor is not true. We did piss City off tbf by taking two of their staff.

Mastadon

Banned
Rodolfo Borrell is the new International Technical Director for MCFC. The Elite development squad is about to turn GOAT.

I do hope the 'spoke behind our backs and was put on gardening leave' rumor is not true. We did piss City off tbf by taking two of their staff.

Ah well it makes a bit more sense now then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom