• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garth Crooks:

BiyCiRqCMAMYapN.png

Wanker.
:lol is he serious

fuenf

Neuer - van Buyten, Mandzukić, Robben, Rafinha, Boateng, Götze, Müller, Contento, Schweinsteiger, Kroos |

DvB and Contento :/

Neuer - van Buyten, Mandzukić, Robben, Rafinha, Boateng, Götze, Müller, Contento, Schweinsteiger, Kroos

no thiago, no ribery, no lahm
#prayforus

beaten by klopp

Ah well. The offense still looks good. We Hopefully no fuck ups by DvB.

oh no the end is near.... Schalke will be champions and if we are lucky we'll manage to get an Europa League berth.... Uli what have you done. Seriously I can't be the only one who doesn't care about the Bayern lineup anymore. It simply doesn't matter... even Contento could easily be a starter for Leverkusen. #bayernproblems

Carbonox

Newcastle losing to Fulham, wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. Embarrassment of a team.

Can't even be bothered to keep tabs on our progress for the remainder of the season.

/newcastlefan

Elchele

oh no the end is near.... Schalke will be champions and if we are lucky we'll manage to get an Europa League berth.... Uli what have you done. Seriously I can't be the only one who doesn't care about the Bayern lineup anymore. It simply doesn't matter... even Contento could easily be a starter for Leverkusen. #bayernproblems

Yeah, I only care about how the team evolves under Guardiola. but Schweinsteiger-Kroos is a pain in the ass, Heynckes already tried it and failed badly in his first season.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
God damn it Cardiff you stupid, stupid bastards. Ole has no idea what he's doing.

Just spent an incredibly frustrating hour on DS2

-Ignore the bonfire when I have 12,000 souls in the bank to explore a side-avenue. Die twice, 5 soul levels down the drain
-Explore area to see if new key will unlock a door, die twice, lose 3,000 souls and the door remains locked anyway
-Go through fog gate thinking 'can't be another boss so close to the last one.' Get molested. Die on the way back by jumping off a drop, forgetting about the increased fall damage. Lose 2,000 souls

Fuck's sake.

And now Everton win. Meh, probably better for us if anything, keep Cardiff's confidence down.

Expecting Chelsea to breeze through this match, 0-2

TeddyBoy

Is Demba Ba still a player or does he just motivate the other players now? He seems really happy for a guy not playing.

Demba Ba has a terrible injury history that will hinder his career, he's probably happy he can earn so much cash rather than be a first teamer but earning less money.

Well Hixx said today was a must win game for Sunderland... and everyone else won (except Cardiff). Sunderland are doomed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom