• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Into

What do you think happened to that banner "Make us Dream"?

Rolled up into one giant joint and is being smoked as we speak

bud

It's still the managers job to motivate his players. He's having a negative effect of his players aren't treating this game with the respect it deserves.

this has absolutely nothing to do with being motivated or not.

united are just shit.

Wilbur

Banned
First year in twenty the club isn't competing

"GOD I HATE THIS CLUB"

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

It's all relative, isn't it? You're getting to cup finals and saying you hate your side when there will be teams going into administration a few leagues below.

pappe

Rooney loses it again.
Rooney loses it again.
Rooney loses it again.
Rooney loses it again.
Rooney loses it again.
Rooney loses it again.

bud

And with the players Moyes has at his disposal they should absolutely not be playing this poorly. He's a dressing room killer.

when you're shit, it's easy to say that it's a mental thing, but it's very clearly not.

ferguson was a magician, moyes isn't.

Hixx

It's all relative, isn't it? You're getting to cup finals and saying you hate your side when there will be teams going into administration a few leagues below.

I hate a lot of the players in the team - most of them have been here longer than eight months.

I do not hate my club.

And with the players Moyes has at his disposal they should absolutely not be playing this poorly. He's a dressing room killer.

Was from the start. Wiping out all the backroom staff, removing any hint of familiarity in the process, wasn't going yield anything else but this shite on display. The players look lost, they don't even seem to play with a purpose in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom