• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bi0ApxGCUAAborX.jpg

Hixx

I hate a lot of the players and the owners and the coaching staff

Saying club felt like shorthand.

A lot of the players and the owners and the coaching staff... what is left that makes up a club? There's only really the fans left.

Sounds like you hate your club for being mediocre for the first time in decades.

You will get used to it
irwCTgj8oeuxe.png

Clegg

when you're shit, it's easy to say that it's a mental thing, but it's very clearly not.

ferguson was a magician, moyes isn't.
It very clearly is a mental thing when you look at the front four United have. They're listless and clearly don't know what they're supposed to be doing. We have some poor players in the squad but they're also underperforming. Something is happening in the dressing room and the training ground to unsettle them.

Wilbur

Banned
A lot of the players and the owners and the coaching staff... what is left that makes up a club? There's only really the fans left.

Sounds like you hate your club for being mediocre for the first time in decades.

You will get used to it
irwCTgj8oeuxe.png

A lot of our fans are wankers too, myself included.

I hate it all

Kill me, purple haired cling film on level 4-1, you're my only hope

Milan is sucking too btw. Losing 1-0 after 5 minutes, hit the post by accident and that's pretty much it.

We should merge Milan and United, maybe we might get some kind of football team.

bud

It very clearly is a mental thing when you look at the front four United have. They're listless and clearly don't know what they're supposed to be doing. We have some poor players in the squad but they're also underperforming. Something is happening in the dressing room and the training ground to unsettle them.

christ, are you actually serious with this "unsettling" thing? they're not very good in the first place, and they're being managed by moyes. his tactics/training methods are the reasons they don't know what they're supposed to be doing. his motivation skills have absolutely nothing to do with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom