• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
one of the worst arsenal performances this season, and there have been quite a few already.

we're winning and every time we counter, Spurs look totally vulnerable. looks to me like the makings of another one of our usual 2-0 wins; we make it tough on ourselves but I think we'll get the result.

would like to see Flamini on to shore up midfield a bit, though

jtb

Banned
to be honest, I feel a lot more comfortable watching Arsenal without the ball. being relatively compact and playing on the counter, they defend better, make fewer mistakes, and create better chances. our huge losses have come when we have actually tried to play football rather than keeping it tight and taking the few chances we do create.

ShogunX

Adebayor drifting out wide is so ineffective. He's the last person you want swinging crosses in to the box.

Oh and....

ibhXurMV2yTzth.gif

Razor554

Lionel Messi surpasses Paulino Alcantara, who played in the 1910-1920s, to become Barcelona's all-time topscorer.

370 goals, age 26...

jtb

Banned
Ox plays way too many risky passes when he is in the middle.

agreed; I think playing him in the middle nullifies the strengths of his game. he's plays really well out wide, not sure why he and Wenger are so eager to shove him in the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom