• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcelona 3-0 Osasuna

untitled-83osw4.gif

Just got back from the pub. Mata, RVP, 300ney. 1 shot on target the whole game. Fuck.This.Shit.

At least there's spurs to bring some kind of laughter to this depressing day.

FootballFan

he is nowhere near as good as he used to be, same with xavi

Nah, that is just a common misconception these days. Nowhere near? They're both a bit worse, still better than nearly every mid out there.

They can still run the game, control the tempo etc. They are both lacking in goals/assists though, that is definitely one of the biggest downgrades.

The defending lets this team down, now that is nowhere near as good as it used to be just a few years ago(alves-puyol-pique-abidal)

Plasma

Banned
Great start to the game but we need to get hold of possession in the second half, don't think we'll survive another 45 minutes of that.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Decent first half from us, but we still don't look like scoring. Arsenal have defended well.

Arnie

Jesus that half flew by in comparison to the game at Old Trafford.

Probably because I'm not shitting my brains out with nerves.

subtles

We have surpassed last season's points total and are a goal away from recording our best-ever return in a PL season (77 in 2008/09)

phaze

For all their possession Tottenham didn't really do much with the ball. Wenger should take off Sagna my heart jumps every time he has to intervene.

tri_willy

Luis Suarez ‏@luis16suarez 2m

Very happy with this great victory! We continue fighting up there! Great debut of my new @adidasUK Samba Primeknit! pic.twitter.com/A1jvlgymLb

ivdspP2bU7BaG.jpg

sturry pls haha dat chest hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom