• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

"'What if we partner with you? You stay the same. Stay who you are. You expand that vision and focus on other things also. Football is core. But how can we help and invest significantly into the game, the skills, and bring success out of it. We could make it more optimized, do extra training, make practice even better. What if we also invest in a new arena so you improve your skills at low cost?,'" Kagawa recalls Ferguson saying. "You would use the best components and play a superior football game. Then let’s win all the titles."

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
well he is a soft cunt

ibeYgcEgaLmp0s.gif
Loooooooooooooool

It's not like they are buying his place in the Bundesliga, if they reach first division is because they deserve it, like it or not. Do they get fans in their stadium? I would imagine people in Leipzig will be happy to have Bundesliga matches int town if they reach first division...
Of course they buy their place into the Bundesliga. They spend more money on wages than some league 2 sides, which obviously attracts better players. All the money comes from, surprise, a huge sponsor deal by Red Bull.

They also have some ridiculous rules that makes it difficult to become a club member, so that they always have the power to decide about the club, which simply isn't allowed in Germany.

Disgusting shit club, I hope they go back to the irrelevance they came from.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He was stupid to put his elbow out like that but he wasn't even aware Chiellini was coming. How is it Amauri's fault that Chiellini decided to rush like a stupid cunt and jump head first into his elbow and complain then about jumping into his elbow? He challenged him late in the air and that was the result.
Please let's not blame the ref for this. We were playing much much better than Parma even before the red.

Suen

Please let's not blame the ref for this. We were playing much much better than Parma even before the red.
although we are playing much better this half you've dominated the game yes. The goal was a very good boost and a chance for us to get back into the game and that little hope was killed right away by a red. We don't have the slightest chance of winning now. Juve with ten men? Yeah good luck. The fact that we are even getting into your box is a miracle itself.

Wilbur

Banned
"'What if we partner with you? You stay the same. Stay who you are. You expand that vision and focus on other things also. Football is core. But how can we help and invest significantly into the game, the skills, and bring success out of it. We could make it more optimized, do extra training, make practice even better. What if we also invest in a new arena so you improve your skills at low cost?,'" Kagawa recalls Ferguson saying. "You would use the best components and play a superior football game. Then let’s win all the titles."

I'm confused

context pls

dc89

Real Madrid - shake my head.

I've got these bets on tonight.

Juventus HT/FT
Sunderland over 2.5 team cards (2 cards so far)

Napoli & Real Madrid to win

Atletico, Real, Liverpool - over 1.5 team goals

Marc

Would Liverpool fans be open to Adam Johnson playing for them? Think he would suit this team really well and add some good options.

That is if Sunderland go down obviously, doubt they would sell otherwise.

Arnie

Would Liverpool fans be open to Adam Johnson playing for them? Think he would suit this team really well and add some good options.

No

We are Liverpool.

We don't take inconsistent poop.

We take Luverpool players.

Mascot

Always liked him. No idea why he didn't start.

ShogunX

No, fuck no. The last thing we need in this team is another Downing esque lazy winger who only turns up one match out of every five. He's the type of player we should be actively avoiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom