• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Oh and for people complaining about the ref, yes Vergini should be off but Johnson's 'slip' that was really a two footed ankle snapper on Dossena...

"If Valdes is out for months, Barcelona would be allowed sign a Liga goalkeeper before end season. Can also play CL if Uefa approves. [rac1]"

Interesting. Wonder who we would go for, luckily the La Liga is full of great GK's. I would go for Granada's Roberto, he's stellar GK and could be good 2nd keeper for next season.
Ter Stegen's Barca career is already dead?

It was fun while it hasn't lasted yet, I guess.

ShogunX

Been for about 6 shits during the game so far. Arse and stomach are all over the place and not scoring until late in the half only made it worse.

Please for the love of fuck get a second goal
and a third, fourth, fifth

Hixx

@bglendenning 5m
Vergini lucky to keep his verginity after 'going in with that tackle'. There's a decent gag there. Where's jimbo when you need him

KuGsj.gif

Mannone should be a bit embarrassed by his attempt to save that FK. Though I suppose it's fairly obvious he doesn't trust those in front of him to do their jobs.

Linius

"If Valdes is out for months, Barcelona would be allowed sign a Liga goalkeeper before end season. Can also play CL if Uefa approves. [rac1]"

Interesting. Wonder who we would go for, luckily the La Liga is full of great GK's. I would go for Granada's Roberto, he's stellar GK and could be good 2nd keeper for next season.

That's odd. But it's pretty shit that Valdes is out, hopefully it's not too bad.

Elchele

No but the third placed team is pretty close. They could still finish third and lose in the relegation.

what is a Darmstadt. Tbf, having teams like RB Leipzig would be good for the Bundesliga, look at RB Salzburg - they're good. Hopefully both Heidenheim and RB Leipzig will get promoted

Maybe they mean free agents

I don't think so
Hans-Jörg Butt coming out of retirement would be amazing.

Meier

If Valdes is out for that long, who is the 3rd Spanish keeper at the World Cup? Do they throw Diego Lopez a bone or bring along De Gea?

jesalr

Would Barca be able to sign a player for good, or would it be an emergency loan?

I remember City got Fulop on emergency loan a few years back. He played in the game that decided we got CL football.

There's a rule that allows this? Bullshit.

You can get dispensation for that in any league, City did a few years ago too (with Fulop) when they all of a sudden had that Faroe guy on goal.

It takes more than just your fucking first choice keeper to get injured though, they had their 3 first keepers injured.

Baki

Wenger leaving is one of them. Also revamp the medical staff and physios. We have 4 of our best players out at the same time. What other club does that happen at?

I feel your pain mate, but don't despair. Keep calm and believe in Arsenal and Wenger.
We also have a great chance to win the FA Cup and put an end to the curse.

#BELIEVE

FA Cup would feel like a major fuck up considering how we started the season. Honestly, we could've won the league if we didn't crumble so easily.

Marc

What a GOAL!!!!

AMAZING!!

STURRIDGE!!

EDIT: Lol deflected, sorry, got carried away... looked good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom